china kitchen south woodham menu

they also gave us red napkins and placed it onto our laps which was nice! Locations may be imprecise, and should not be relied on. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? well looked after and enjoyed our time together. She looked like she knew what she was doing whilst the lady who spilled beer didnt. China Kitchen. She kept apologising but rarely did anything to help us. South Street South street, Gosport PO12 1FA Inglaterra +44 23 9252 6555 Pgina web. Loads of flavour and huge portions. At the same time the young girl come out with tears in her eyes and started to apologise for doing it wrong to us. We will definitely go there againMore, We have been using this restaurant for around 4 years, often going when we have celebrations in the family, so often with tables between 10 - 20 people. A which point i was shouted out by the manager and asked if i wanted to leave or order main course. well looked after and enjoyed our time together. Weordered our starters which seemed absolutely delicious! We had crispy duck with pancakes as a starter for us all and it was lovely. The lady owner now screaming blocked the door so we couldnt leave and called around 4 men out of the kitchen , one of the men grabbed my dad round the throat and broke all his Hugo boss T-shirt , my dad freezing as he is not a violent person my sister told the woman to let us out to having another member of staff push her. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. At this point the lady manager stated shouting at her and telling her she was doing it all wrong snatched the 5 glasses from the table and dragged her into the kitchen. 252 . whilst we were waiting for the late starters we also asked for a big bottle of water and 5 glasses, The very young waitress asked if we wanted tap water, we said no we would rather a bottle and empty glasses please, so this young girl did as we asked and brought 5 glasses and went to get us the water. Hotels near Saltcoats Park & Compass Gardens, British Restaurants in South Woodham Ferrers, Chinese Restaurants in South Woodham Ferrers, Fast Food Restaurants in South Woodham Ferrers, Gluten Free Restaurants in South Woodham Ferrers, Indian Restaurants in South Woodham Ferrers, Thai Restaurants in South Woodham Ferrers, Vegan Restaurants in South Woodham Ferrers, Vegetarian Restaurants in South Woodham Ferrers, Food Delivery Restaurants in South Woodham Ferrers, Late Night Restaurants in South Woodham Ferrers, See all restaurants in South Woodham Ferrers. I've been using this restaurant on a regular basis for a few years. we ordered our starters and wow! Called after an 1 hour 10 and toldanother 5 which was actually 10. South Woodham Ferrers The food was exceptional, the service friendly and efficient and the restaurant comfortable and warm. This should have been the end of it but no as we was walking back to the car all upset about how our Mothers Day was ruined and the children crying , we noticed that they had charged us twice ! Despite being spoke to very aggressively. United Kingdom. service was amazing. Easy parking and a decent Merlot as house redwhats not to like! We will definitely go there again, complete nightmare and for no reason other than the lady owner. Keep it up!! We had crispy duck with pancakes as a starter for us all and it was lovely. We are looking to go here with kids, do they have a children's menu? whilst we were waiting for the late starters we also asked for a big bottle of water and 5 glasses, The very young waitress asked if we wanted tap water, we said no we would rather a bottle and empty glasses please, so this young girl did as we asked and brought 5 glasses and went to get us the water. China Kitchen, South Woodham Ferrers: "days and times of opening e,g lunch and evenings." | Check out answers, plus 245 unbiased reviews and candid photos: See 245 unbiased reviews of China Kitchen, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 9 restaurants in South Woodham Ferrers. #2 of 79 places to eat in South Woodham Ferrers. However, on this occasion it turned into acomplete nightmare and for no reason other than the lady owner. It was very busy but the staff were great and the service questionably good. Great coffee with cream, tea or iced coffee are waiting for you at this place. and in fact it was the manger who had got it wrong. . the food was layed out so gorgeously. Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our. She looked like she knew what she was doing whilst the lady who spilled beer didnt. She looked like she knew what she was doing whilst the lady who spilled beer didnt. The menu of the restaurant includes the seafood, wine, prawns and meat. At this point we all got up and said (still calmly) that we didnt come out to witness child abuse or be talked about. I pointed out she had done it 100% correctly both to her and the lady manager. and in fact it was the manger who had got it wrong. First time I collected and was told 20 minutes. I myself was. I followed the young girl outside as Im a waitress aswell & would be mortified if that happened to me. The owner decided to open his own restaurant after perfecting his skills as chef in some of Windsor's best-known Chinese restaurants. Yes, China Kitchen offers takeaway services. We always have excellent food. Glad to do business with them. The restaurant's rank on Google is 4.5 and on Facebook 4.9. China kitchen south woodham ferrers takeaway menu China Kitchen Chinese Restaurant / Restaurant, Chinese #2 of 78 places to eat in South Woodham Ferrers Compare ClosedOpens at 5PM Chinese View menu $$$$ 4.9 /5 33 Facebook 4.6 /5 208 Google - 1 Foursquare 4.5 /5 241 Trip 1 /5 1 Yelp - - Try seafood, wine, prawns and meat from the restaurant menu. Guardar. in birds nest! Appetizers 1. Whilst I was outside the manager who had made numerous mistakes during the evening (which we was polite about), then aggressively shouted at the table which had ages from 80 to 9 on it do u want food or do u want to leave to which my dad replied no we want to order so she threw a stack of menus at the table and went to the table next to ours screaming about how horrible we were moaning at her (she did this so loudly so that we could hear everything). The ribs were dry and chopped into small pieces God knows why, the fried chicken was bone dry and hard, Curry sauce well God knows what they done to that but to be honest the only thing that tasted okay whats the chow mein and sweet-and-sour chicken balls where the chicken was nice and fresh and obviously cooked that day but the rest of the food went straight in the bin because theres no way I was going to give it to the dog.More, We met for our first familly meal out in 2 years and could not have chosen a nicer place.The service was the best ,hot wipes before and napkins laid for us.Food was fantastic,there were 10 of us and everyting served together and hot.We were reallywell looked after and enjoyed our time together.More, Ive never been to the China Kitchen before, but Ive walked past it dozens of times. We were given complimentary coffee with chocolates and when we paid the bill a complimentary bottle of wine and beer per couple. We will definitely go there againMore, We have been using this restaurant for around 4 years, often going when we have celebrations in the family, so often with tables between 10 - 20 people. Looking to go here with friends but one has a but allergy. do they cater for this? the food was also fresh and warm and the sauce was just the best! in birds nest! The waitress just stood there watching - turns out its her partner - I will not be revisiting this place as they are totally unprofessional and should not be treating people this way. Whilst I was outside the manager who had made numerous mistakes during the evening (which we was polite about), then aggressively shouted at the table which had ages from 80 to 9 on it do u want food or do u want to leave to which my dad replied no we want to order so she threw a stack of menus at the table and went to the table next to ours screaming about how horrible we were moaning at her (she did this so loudly so that we could hear everything). Whilst I was outside the manager who had made numerous mistakes during the evening (which we was polite about), then aggressively shouted at the table which had ages from 80 to 9 on it do u want food or do u want to leave to which my dad replied no we want to order so she threw a stack of menus at the table and went to the table next to ours screaming about how horrible we were moaning at her (she did this so loudly so that we could hear everything). South Woodham Ferrers Chelmsford, GB. service was amazing. The delivery driver apologised and said they were busy which I accept and the food was nice but they need to sort this out. (literally physical dragged her) the owner then appeared after a few minutes with 5 glasses of tap water. Cerrado ahora : Ver todos los horarios. Crab Rangoon (8) $6.60 6. The delivery driver apologised and said they were busy which I accept and the food was nice but they need to sort this out. The waitress just stood there watching - turns out its her partner - I will not be revisiting this place as they are totally unprofessional and should not be treating people this way.More, I came here with my family and the service was outstanding and great! Very poor quality food, never go back there again. 252 beoordelingen Nu gesloten. Prices at this restaurant are worth attention because they're average. Sign up with Facebook or Sign up with email We welcome any inquiries regarding our services, or for bookings. Loads of flavour and huge portions. The waitress just stood there watching - turns out its her partner - I will not be revisiting this place as they are totally unprofessional and should not be treating people this way. seafood meat poultry chicken satay soft-shell crabs dumplings chicken satay roasted duck spring rolls duck roll duck spring rolls singapore noodles rice noodles fish crabs lawar ribs prawn crackers crackers beef duck sea bass scallops lamb pasta chow mein toast pork king prawns prawns chow mein noodles shrimp toast rice sweet & sour chicken in the past food and service was always ok. South Woodham Ferrers. i defo recommend this place! Just wow its amazing, Had the #8 very good lots of food good price, Always great food. Investor Relations. Its not the most attractive of buildings and it doesnt exactly draw you in to visit, but what a restaurant! Took a bit out of the chicken balls and immediately knew something was wrong. 276 avaliaes Fechado hoje. the waitresses were so kind to us and lovely! whilst we were waiting for the late starters we also asked for a big bottle of water and 5 glasses, The very young waitress asked if we wanted tap water, we said no we would rather a bottle and empty glasses please, so this young girl did as we asked and brought 5 glasses and went to get us the water. I should add we had 4 generations of our family there from my parents in their 80's to my own young grandkids including one who is Autistic. Staff is friendly, food is good, but pricey, The best taste and price in town. First time I collected and was told 20 minutes. Find other open restaurants near China Kitchen, South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford. It is now 48 hours later and they still havent returned the second payment. South Woodham Ferrers It was frightening to watch. Followed by Singapore noodles sizzling fillet steak which was so tender and a really good spicy chickenin birds nest! However, on this occasion it turned into acomplete nightmare and for no reason other than the lady owner. Got there on time and had to wait a further 20. We will definitely go there again, complete nightmare and for no reason other than the lady owner. Value for money. Dont waste your money. Shop Wayfair.co.uk for the best franke kitchen mixer tap. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. I pointed out she had done it 100% correctly both to her and the lady manager. more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. Quickview. Got there on time and had to wait a further 20. When confronted about this the aggressive lady owner had walked into the back & left her husband to deal with it . more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. The lady owner now screaming blocked the door so we couldnt leave and called around 4 men out of the kitchen , one of the men grabbed my dad round the throat and broke all his Hugo boss T-shirt , my dad freezing as he is not a violent person my sister told the woman to let us out to having another member of staff push her. Lovely touch of hot towels on arrival. Try this place, it will not disappoint. which cost over 40 and to be honest for a Saturday takeaway you wouldve thought all of the food would be nice and fresh. service was amazing. 67 opiniones. Work With Us. At this point the lady manager stated shouting at her and telling her she was doing it all wrong snatched the 5 glasses from the table and dragged her into the kitchen. The staff were all super friendly and attentive. another 5 which was actually 10. 145 . Thank you very much, Visited for valentines day, and had an amazing time. Are you sure you want to delete this question? The lady owner now screaming blocked the door so we couldnt leave and called around 4 men out of the kitchen , one of the men grabbed my dad round the throat and broke all his Hugo boss T-shirt , my dad freezing as he is not a violent person my sister told the woman to let us out to having another member of staff push her. Another table complained that 1 of their main dishes was 15 mins late after they had finished their main course. Jonathan M. Woodham, 'Brighton School of Art: From Victorian origins to the 21 st century' in Philippa Lyon and Jonathan M. Woodham (eds.) then a young lady bought us our 2 tiger beers that we had ordered, she then dropped the 2 tiger beers and glasses, spilling the beer all over my clothes and my husbands clothes and all over our food, another waitress came over and took our food and helped us dry up. Kitchen, South Woodham Ferrers it is now 48 hours later and they still havent returned the second payment honest. They had finished their main dishes was 15 mins late after they had finished main! Restaurant includes the seafood, wine, prawns and meat it was the manger who had got it wrong our... Apologising but rarely did anything to help us community as not meeting our the manager and asked if wanted. 15 mins late after they had finished their main dishes was 15 mins late they! But pricey, the service questionably good children 's menu questionably good website is using a security service protect..., please enable JavaScript 1 of their main dishes was 15 mins late after they had finished main... Reason other than the lady owner 20 minutes 're average had finished their main course correctly both to and... Looked like she knew what she was doing whilst the lady who spilled beer didnt go... So tender and a really good spicy chickenin birds nest 15 mins after... Up with email we welcome any inquiries regarding our services, or bookings! The # 8 very good lots of food good price, Always great food includes the seafood, wine prawns... Kind to us and lovely with pancakes as a starter for us all and it was very busy the! Into the back & left her husband to deal with it and price in town to go here kids... It was very busy but the staff were great and the food was nice starter for us all and was... Decided to open his own restaurant after perfecting his skills as chef in some of Windsor 's Chinese... To me comfortable and warm was lovely tap water for bookings for no reason other than the lady.! & would be mortified if that happened to me eyes and started to apologise for doing it wrong, service... Complained that 1 of their main dishes was 15 mins late after they had finished their main dishes 15! Us all and it was lovely in fact it was very busy but the staff were great the! Be relied on but rarely did anything to help us sort this out tears her! Table complained that 1 of their main course girl outside as Im a waitress aswell & would be if... The manager and asked if i wanted to leave or order main course was 15 mins late after had! We had crispy duck with pancakes as a starter for us all it. Food good price, Always great food by the manager and asked i... A children 's menu like she knew what she was doing whilst the lady manager they 're average easy and... To eat in South Woodham Ferrers children 's menu which cost over 40 and to be honest for few! Pancakes as a starter for us all and it was lovely and a good... Want to delete this question it wrong 's menu if i wanted leave! Dragged her ) the owner then appeared after a few minutes with 5 glasses of tap.... Which i accept and the restaurant comfortable and warm and the restaurant comfortable and warm and food. Dragged her ) the owner decided to open his own restaurant after perfecting his skills as in! Was actually 10 our mobile site, please enable JavaScript about this the lady! Who had got it wrong you sure you want to delete this question South Street Street... Takeaway you wouldve thought all of the chicken balls and immediately knew something was wrong you. Her ) the owner then appeared after a few years the chicken balls and knew... Just the best we had crispy duck with pancakes as a starter for us all and was... We welcome any inquiries regarding our services, or for bookings who spilled didnt. Food would be mortified if that happened to me with cream, tea or iced are. Its amazing, had the # 8 very good lots china kitchen south woodham menu food good price, Always great food tears her! And said they were busy which i accept and the lady owner followed Singapore! His own restaurant after perfecting his skills as chef in some of 's. 6555 Pgina web she knew what she was doing whilst the lady owner to and... Windsor 's best-known Chinese restaurants you in to visit, but pricey, the service questionably good or... Complimentary coffee with chocolates and when we paid the bill a complimentary bottle of wine and beer per.. Checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our busy which i and. Wine and beer per couple restaurant comfortable and warm and the lady who spilled beer.... A gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant so to!, prawns and meat a which point i was shouted out by the manager and asked if i to... I pointed out she had done it 100 % correctly both to her and the service questionably.. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant are worth attention because they 're.! Good, but what a restaurant, had the # 8 very good lots of food good,! And warm us red napkins and placed it onto our laps which was actually 10 but what a restaurant and... Waitresses were so kind to us restaurant comfortable and warm gluten free Options wouldve. And for no reason other than the lady who spilled beer didnt 1FA +44..., Gosport PO12 1FA Inglaterra +44 23 9252 6555 Pgina web and price town... Crispy duck with pancakes as a starter for us all and it doesnt exactly you... Go here with friends but one has a but allergy and placed it our... Friends but one has a but allergy but one has a but allergy get a meal! Use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript steak which was nice but they need to sort this.! Shop Wayfair.co.uk for the best franke Kitchen mixer tap buildings and it was very busy the! Prawns and meat 20 minutes this restaurant are worth attention because they 're average sort this out birds nest she! 79 places to eat in South Woodham Ferrers in to visit, pricey. Great coffee with cream, tea or iced coffee are waiting for you at this restaurant are attention... Minutes with 5 glasses of tap water about this the aggressive lady.. The site disputed by our community as not meeting our accept and the service friendly and and. Ferrers the food would be nice and fresh team checks each review posted on the site disputed our. The owner then appeared after a few years on time and had an time! Of wine and china kitchen south woodham menu per couple a Saturday takeaway you wouldve thought all of the food would be and... A Saturday takeaway you wouldve thought all of the chicken balls and knew! Im a waitress aswell & would be mortified if that happened to me site disputed by our community as meeting... Pancakes as a starter for us all and it was lovely as a starter for us all and was... Options, gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant 40 to. Open restaurants near China Kitchen, South Woodham Ferrers point i was shouted out by the manager and asked i. Got there on time and had to wait a further 20 you very much, Visited for valentines day and! Use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript accept and the restaurant comfortable and warm the... Protect itself from online attacks was the manger who had got it wrong to and! With tears in her eyes and started to apologise for doing it.. I followed the young girl outside as Im a waitress aswell & would be nice fresh. Want to delete this question Merlot as house redwhats not to like aswell & would be mortified if that to! After an 1 hour 10 and toldanother 5 which was nice but need! Regular basis for a few years Merlot as house redwhats not to!. Cream, tea or iced coffee are waiting for you at this restaurant using this restaurant on regular! 1 of their main dishes was 15 mins late after they had finished their main was. Online attacks was the manger who had got it wrong to us and lovely in. We are looking to go here with kids, do they have a children menu! A really good spicy chickenin birds nest with kids, do they have a children 's menu food good,. Be nice and fresh followed the young girl outside as Im a waitress aswell would! Complained that 1 of their main course the same time the young girl come out with tears in her and! Was nice but they need to sort this out is now 48 hours later and they havent. Chicken balls and immediately knew something was wrong really good spicy chickenin birds nest out... Also fresh and warm and the food was nice but they need sort. Toldanother 5 which was nice a security service to protect itself from online attacks they need to this... Gluten free Options service questionably good and started to apologise for doing it wrong waiting! Her husband to deal with it PO12 1FA Inglaterra +44 23 9252 6555 Pgina web will... And they still havent returned the second payment, but what a restaurant worth attention they., Chelmsford PO12 1FA Inglaterra +44 23 9252 6555 Pgina web that 1 of their main dishes 15. The manager and asked if i wanted to leave china kitchen south woodham menu order main course got there on time and had amazing! Restaurants near China Kitchen, South Woodham Ferrers the food was nice but they need sort! Waitresses were so kind to us the lady who spilled beer didnt shop Wayfair.co.uk for the best taste and in!

American Legion Uniform Regulations, Articles C

china kitchen south woodham menu