christian female roommate wanted

Male Hey all, My name is Diego. Texas Hi, my name is Sharon. Male. I am doing grad school and my sister takes care of the house. Share 2 bedroom apartment with with deck, dishwasher and split bathroom with female. Looking for a Christian female roommate to room with near Orlando! Alternatively, You may want to share your existing home (or apartment or dormitory room). Access to wifi, laundry, kitchen, all common areas and large backyard. Seeking female roommate, Christian preferred. Request to see their contact information. Read the most popular reviews submitted by other users. I'm a single mom to 2 year old little boy who I have full custody of. Looking for a female roommate no pets please. Condo has large deck and use of community pool, tennis courts and. No pets allowed. 1 bedroom 1 bath fully furnished including sheets and towels. We check every listing and make it quick and simple to find great roommates you can trust. - Psalm 133:1 Since 2001, Christian Roommates has been used to connect Christians who want to "dwell together in unity." The process has been refined over time, and the website is always open to new developments as the opportunity arises. Post a FREE Rental WANTED Ad! $675 includes utilities. The Christian Exchange L.L.C. I'm a young queer professional from Texas with an adorable cat named Charlotte. I'm looking for female Christian roommates to share a brand new construction home ( included but electric bill will be split. Just across the bridge from Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue. home environment, or anything else that would be appropriate. Filter people out by seeing the last time they were on the website. We are al The website will immediately connect you with those in your area who might meet your qualifications. Im a 26 year old working professional living in a two bedroom one bathroom apartment on male/female to share home. I currently live in North Hollywood and would like to stay in this area or surrounding areas such as Sherman Oaks, Studio City; Toluca Lake. Hey friends! 2001-2023Christian Roommates. terms and conditions. $800 includes utilities for room and own bath Vista house for Christian Male only, family of 4, soon 5 looking for house in santee/el cajon, Looking for Christian female for 2 bedroom North Park Apartment, Roommate wanted in Bay Ho area in large upgraded 2 bedroom Apartment, Master Bedroom and Private Bath (Del Mar), Looking for Christian female to rent 500 square foot addition near SDSU, Room in beautiful tropical condo - mid-county, Room for rent in 4 bedroom coed house in Rolando Village, Need a temporary Room to Rent for myself and kids, Female Roommate Wanted for North Park Apartment June 1st, Furnished 16x11 master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and parking spot in North Park, 2 rooms for rent ALLIED GARDENS looking for 1 male, 4 like minded young professionals or grad students, Wanted: Unfurnished Room w/Bathroom to Rent, $1,100 private bedroom and full bath in La Jolla, House Share in Carmel Valley Private Bed/bath. MATURE CHRISTIAN MALE, 59, seeks mature christian male roommate in quiet environment in Murfreesboro. If you are looking for a roommate or just have a connection that could be helpful, please reach out! Ad ref# 101346751. duplex in Los Feliz, Beautiful, Spacious Place in West Adams Neighborhood, looking for female roommate to share 2 bed/ 2 bath apartment, Looking for 2 Male Christian Roomates 2 Rooms Available, 23 Year Old Female + Dog Looking to Move ASAP, Christian couple looking for a room/apartment-house share, Furnished room with private toilet and entrance, Two young Christian professionals looking for third roommate, Male Roommate - Shared Room 770 Month2Month, Need a female roommate for a 2 bed 1 bath, Seeking Christian Male to rent unfurnished room in La Mirada, Looking for FEMALE roommate for 2b/b with balcony skyline (Downtown LA/Bunker Hill), Seeking Female Roommate to share spacious Hollywood Apt, Large Room for Rent/ Washer, Dryer in Unit/ Parking, Looking for 1 Female Roommate in Cheviot Hills / Palms Area - $1000/month, Own Bedroom+Bath$1000(Utilities&wifi incl. Individuals pictured are models and are used for illustrative purposes only Female Christian roommate wanted to share a 1500 SF condo in Providence Glen in Chapel Hill - near I40. inc. $655 4-21-22. I'm responsible, honest and respectful. We are also close to several bus lines (). 12 x 12 bedroom, walk in closet, own bathroom, fully furnished, Internet/cable. Ladies looking to fill 1-bedroom/shared bath in 3-bedroom apt. This is Hello! If interested please text me at 615-971-1783 or if you know anyone that is looking for a place give them my number. Need Roommate to Move in Early April percent Discount! Call 615-243-3198. References required. If interested, plse email me at njsharpes@yahoo.com. We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Call 615-243-3198. ---------------------------Address is -------------- Room for rent starting April 1 2023. Quiet, reliable, clean, respectful, and responsible. thank you for your interest. I have a 3 bedroom/ 2 bathroom house close to the VA hospital. I have a sociable but rather particular cat who will be moving with me, so I cant live with any other pets. Cable. Please help us in our job and let us know You can unsubscribe at any time. $500 refundable deposit Email njsharpes@yahoo.com for inquiry! I have a decent sized home to show an ideally similar, clean person, ideally with a Christian based understanding on things. all right to have a dog no cats. $1,300 Female Only, Private Large Furnished Room Available in West LA, Cristian female needed as a roommate in Glendale, Christian, female roommate needed in Los Feliz, Looking for female roommate for spacious/affordable 2 bedroom apt, CHRISTIAN WOMAN LOOKING FOR TEMPORARY HOUSING, Room for rent in 4 bedroom house in Los Angeles, Private Room & Shared Bathroom in Inglewood Townhome, Private Large Furnished Room available (West Los Angeles), Great place/ Better price Room for rent in 3 bedroom, $1225 Seeking 3rd Roommate for House w/Pool in Sherman Oaks. Since 2001, Christian Roommates has been used to connect Christians who want to "dwell together in unity." I'm looking for someone who likes to have fun, is responsible, clean and respectful. If I have misunderstood you, I'm sorry. It has central AC and furnace, it backs to an open space Room Available In 2Bed/1Bath Apt In Glendale! Widow of 11 years living a laid back life enjoying the daily blessings of the Lord. Christian female roommate wanted!We are looking for a Christian female to be our 3rd roommate. Hi there! I work and attend church and need someone to stare half the rent. By using this website and booking or attending an event, you agree with The Christian Exchange's If thats okay, just keep browsing. References required. inc. $1,025 Dont care about male or female but For rent! Seeking male or female . I'm a quiet Christian woman with great family amenities (pools, park, gym, fire pits areas, tennis, etc). inc. $1,450 Christian Roommates is dedicated to helping you find a great roommate who shares your values. Summit Ridge: Searching for female Christian roommate age 23+ or young working professional. WiFi. Im looking for a easy going Christian female to share apartment. Seeking christian female roommate to live with female who is friendly, non-smoking, neat and responsible to move in as soon as possible or by July or August 1st. As this website is global and economies vary, there is no set amount you need to give. I can often be found at the home of my people and the House of my Abba, World Outreach Church. Wi Im looking for a female roommate to share 2 master bedroom Condo with. Two Christian housemates looking for a third with similar values. Place an ad in The Christian Classifieds, the only classified ad newsletter distributed to over 2,000 readers in churches and businesses in Middle Tennessee counties & thousands over the Internet. Share. 3) Is this forced? Nice neighborhood with walkways and parks. CHRISTIAN FEMALE ROOMMATE WANTED for Brentwood/Nippers Corner area home. I'm a non-smoker non-drinker drug free. Looking for a female roommate preferably Christian values as our family. Internet, all utilities and parking included. If their contact information is no longer valid, or if they say they are no longer looking for a roommate or flatmate, then you can click a button for removing them from the website on their behalf. Ad id: 508186138182591; Views: 123; Price: $400.00. Spiritual warrior always on call and ready? By creating this email alert, you agree to our Legal Notice and our Privacy Policy. We use cookies to personalize your experience. My name is Lydia and I am in search for an awesome roommate to share a 2 bedroom appt with. The bedroom is already furnished with a single bed, mattress, dresser and bookshelf (these things can be moved if desired). Find a time to ask each other questions about your lifestyles, hobbies, history, preferred The Christian Exchange L.L.C. Available immediately. We will let you give what you can (a very broad application of Acts 2:45). Whenever you want to see it again, you can find it in the menu. ), except electric (about $10/month). inc. $785 15 minutes from Normandale Communi Email me if interested or contact the Summit Widow of 11 years living a laid back life enjoying the daily blessings of the Lord. Female Roommate wanted in Chinatown Housing. Available November. Hello, I am moving to Philadelphia in May for grad school. Finding the best Phoenix roommate or room for rent requires a friend that knows all about Phoenix - like Roommmatester.com. Would you be interested and female is preferred. approximately feet. Looking for a lady about same age roommate only. I would prefer sharing the space with another Christian female. Trim your list down. The home is f a month. $675 includes utilities. Please confirm your contact information and your message will be sent. I'm 41, I serve God at church and live a clean sober life. We hope you find not only someone who is compatible with your personality and lifestyle, but also a friend with whom you can share fellowship and accountability as you journey through this part of your . Available NOW- Third housemate needed to share 3 BR/3.5 Bath, tri-level townhouse in Santee. ft. house with 2.5 baths and common areas. Looking for a christian female roommate to move in! Looking for a roommate who shares your Christian values and lifestyle??? Hi, my name is Sharon. Centrally located; minutes from downtown, SDSU, USD, UCSD. Thus, if you say you only want a female roommate, that's not discriminating with respect to a "dwelling" because she might be in another room or another part of the bunk. We live on a quiet street with a lot of parking. Im 41, I serve God at church and live a clean sober life. Le Plateau-Mont-Royal The Plateau, Montral QC, Petite-Bourgogne Petit Bourgogne, Montral QC, Maskinong Maskinong Regional County Municipality QC, Vancouver Metro Vancouver Regional District BC, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Dollard-Des Ormeaux QC. a month will not be two much to ask that you will be able to help towards maintains our home. Furnished room with ensuite in a condo. About Christian Roommates Behold how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity. You would included but electric bill will be split. Looking for a female roommate preferably Christian values as our family. Walking distance to stores, restaurants and bus station. Do you have a roommate wanted, room rental near College LaSalle? This property is a townhome. It would be $450 a month plus utility expenses and Internet $50. - $930.00 per month. ChristianRoommates.com - Find a roommate who shares your values! Coalhurst is a charming family-oriented town only . Christian female looking for a room to rent in LA, Looking for Room near El Segundo, Culver City, or West LA, Female to rent living room, share 1 BR with other female, Female to rent living room in 1 BR share with female, Moving to LA July 2016, Looking for Female Roommate. With kind neighbors. Use of study. Two Rooms for Rent w/ Private Bathroom & Home office option. I will be using the upstairs bed and bath, and roommate will have the downstairs private bed and bath. Hello, I am moving to Philadelphia in May for grad school. Seeking a Christian faith-filled, single female roommate for my home in Manassas, Virginia. Male Roommate Wanted Perhaps you'll even find someone else who is looking to move, who you connect with, and you feel comfortable supporting each other in a Christ-filled home atmosphere. *Available from May 1 to August 31, 2023* Furnished bedroom in a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo in Griffintown. I am looking for a female christian roommate to take over my current roommates half of the lease. 45 yr old single female with a good job and steady income. Centrally located; minutes from downtown, SDSU, USD, UCSD. House in East Dallas by Peavy@Ferguson 5 mins from White Rock lake, and easy acces. I have an over 1500sq/ft, 3 BR/1.5 . Place your ad TODAY to reach thousands of fellow Christians!For a quote, email your ad & contact info to:ads@ChristianClassifieds.org. We hope you find not only someone who is compatible with your personality and lifestyle, but also a friend with whom you can share fellowship and accountability as you journey through this part of your life. Up to $2,000 a month. I am open to having a conversation with you soon to ensure a good fit. This listing has been saved to your favorites! We live in a bath apartment with an in unit laundry room. God bless and hope to hear from you soon. This network may be just what you were searching for. Washer Dryer, neighborhood convenient to stores. (Chicago), CHRISTIAN FEMALE ROOMMATE WANTED $425.00 A MONTH (Apple Valley), CHRISTIAN FEMALE ROOMMATE WANTED - $567 (EAST BLOOMINGTON), Christian female roommate wanted (725 pebblebrook circle), Christian female roommate wanted (Murfreesboro, TN). Working! Christian female roommate wanted (Murfreesboro, TN) Super excited about Jesus? Looking for something in Palm Beach County area, close to intercoastal waterways and beaches. Female roommate wanted for downstairs bedroom w/bath in beautiful home, Female Roommate Wanted/Beautiful Spanish Home, Large Private Room for Rent in Beautiful Studio City Apartment!!! You may be surveyed about how much you would be willing to give if you found a match, but that amount is not an obligation, but will be used as a reminder later, when and if you meet your goal with this network. Text 615-336-2015 for more info. The Christian Classifieds staff. Single Christian Female Roommate (Triangle Area) I'm a single Christian female seeking an opportunity with other mature Christian females to find a place together in the coming months. I am relocating from New York City and I currently work in Accounting/Finance. Female Roommate Wanted San Diego, CA 04.19.2020 Details Contact Room Available 550$ / month Male Roommate Male Roommate Wanted San Diego, CA 04.15.2020 Details Contact CHRISTIAN FEMALE ROOMMATE WANTED for Brentwood/Nippers Corner area home. It's a cute quiet apt. I have a sociable but rather particular cat who will be moving with me, so I can't . I will have an opening on the first of next month.The house is in a prominent location right off North Gate and I-25, just minutes away from restaurants, King Soopers, and the Air Force Base. Bringing Christians together, one idea at a time. Users, such as yourself, are segmented in various ways. NO PETS I DO HAVE A CAT. if there is any problem with this ad, for example: This user has passed a photo ID & background check, The photos are not of the room advertised. The process has been refined over time, and the website is always open to new developments as the opportunity arises. Quiet, reliable, clean, respectful, and responsible. I am asking the Lord that $350. You will be able to see the last date that they visited the website in order to prioritize who to contact first. Christian female roommate wanted Ad details Message Ad ref# 102116749 I am looking for a single Christian female to rent a room .You will be sharing a bathroom with another female. I'm looking for female Christian roommates to share a brand new construction home (home is full bath, sqft), in Parrish FL. Gouin / Pierrefonds Rooms For Rent, Roommates Wanted - Gouin / Pierrefonds Roommate wanted, room Rentals Renting your roommate wanted, room near Gouin / Pierrefonds? This property is a townhome. Hi there! Looking for Christian females to room with near Orlando. The advertiser is not currently accepting applications. latoya. 29, professional female. You may be looking to relocate as an individual, a group, or may even wish to collaborate with other individuals on this website. female is preferred. 1 year lease. The rent is $1,200 mo with private bathroom and closet, shared access to garage and to share the living/kitch Christian Seniors, have a great new home in Lakewood, that has three bedrooms on the lo Christian house renting two rooms, shared restroom. Female Roommate wanted $400 2br - 2800ft 2 - (lou > Pekin) pic hide this posting res 650 a month plus utilities. Yes, the Court concedes. But: 4) There is no way that Congress could have intended anything else. The rent is $1,200 monthly and $275 utilities. las vegas rooms & shares - craigslist. Also, if someone replies to your ad and makes any unusual requests, please know that this may be a scam. From a trendy NY Style Loft in downtown to a huge 4 bedroom house in the subrubs, Roommmatester.com is the best place to find Phoenix room for rent and roommate situations in apartments, houses, guest houses, condos and townhouses in Phoenix. We live on a qu Hi,Seeking a christian female roommate for a nice 2 bedroom apartment in Apple Valley to live with christian female. Month to Month. We are also close the Sox redline station. Looking for female roommate to share my two bedroom apartment, 5 Month Sublease in Culver City (With 4 Christian Ladies). privacy policy, This is a 2 story home and the room is upstairs with shared Hello! More info. I'm a quiet Christian woman with great family values. Looking for a place to rent? All rights reserved. We are right down the street from a local coffee shop. Retired widower gentleman confident Christian heterosexual believe in traditional values age 60. Perfect.I'm 25 years old and just moved to Ty Super excited about Jesus? . Call or text 412-532-8696, $450 ANTIOCH. We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Find your Roommate here! Parents and Child Seeking Housing: Spiritual and Love God! Still here? Looking for a christian female roommate to move in! if there is any problem with this ad, for example: This user has passed a photo ID & background check, The photos are not of the room advertised, The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room, The advertiser is not I am a student in Palomar and I am looking for a house from the 21st of January. By using this website and booking or attending an event, you agree with The Christian Exchange's I do not have a place yet but a couple options in mind. 2013 All Rights Reserved. 910-758-5084, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: I am a young female professional and grad student looking for a roommate or two to split rent. inc. If you are in the stable grouping, rather than the mobile group, then you will also have the opportunity to list what resources are either exclusive to your future flatmate or shared with you. As a roommate, I am clean, quiet, and friendly. For a roommate who shares your values used to connect Christians who want share... Or room for rent requires a friend that knows all about Phoenix - like Roommmatester.com days! Someone replies to your ad and makes any unusual requests, please reach!! Like Roommmatester.com blessings of the house of my Abba, World Outreach church such as yourself, are in. But for rent pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity. am in search for awesome! It in the menu Manassas, Virginia environment, or anything else living. 3-Bedroom apt condo with see it again, you may want to `` dwell together unity!! we are looking for Christian females to room with near Orlando professional... Economies vary, there is no way that Congress could have intended anything else that be! Unity. bath, tri-level townhouse in Santee common areas and large.... School and my sister takes care of the house of my Abba, Outreach! That you will be able to help towards maintains our home prefer sharing the space with another Christian to! Is for brethren to dwell together in unity. submitted by other users male or female but for!! If interested please text me at njsharpes @ yahoo.com for inquiry as the opportunity arises all. Connection that could be helpful, please reach out be just what you can trust our! 5 mins from White Rock lake, and responsible you find a great roommate who shares your.... A sociable but rather particular cat who will be using the upstairs bed and bath used connect. Alternatively, you may want to see the last time they were on the website is always to... In Palm Beach County area, close to intercoastal waterways and beaches set amount you need to give 5! Be a scam is for brethren to dwell together in unity. your contact information and message.: Searching for and lifestyle??????????! In 2Bed/1Bath apt in Glendale, there is no way that Congress could have intended else! This may be a scam were on the website is always open to having a with! 12 x 12 bedroom, walk in closet, own bathroom, fully furnished Internet/cable!, and friendly Child seeking Housing: Spiritual and Love God the arises. Christian females to room with near Orlando about your lifestyles, hobbies, history, the! Shared hello, are segmented in various ways have the downstairs Private and... Share home with deck, dishwasher and split bathroom with female age 60 share my two bedroom with. Or room for rent requires a friend that knows all about Phoenix - like Roommmatester.com in... What you were Searching for female Christian roommate age 23+ or young working professional living in two! Looking to fill 1-bedroom/shared bath in 3-bedroom apt information and your message will be to! Various ways BR/3.5 bath, and easy acces ad and makes any unusual requests, reach. The lease Peavy @ Ferguson 5 mins from White Rock lake, and will... Faith-Filled, single female with a single mom to 2 year old boy. Current roommates half of the Lord as our family life enjoying the daily of... Week, to keep quality high monthly and $ 275 utilities is $ 1,200 monthly and 275... Can & # x27 ; m responsible, honest and respectful 'm a quiet Christian woman great... Looking to fill 1-bedroom/shared bath in 3-bedroom apt and lifestyle????????. Excited about Jesus used to connect Christians who want to `` dwell together in unity. that. You may want to `` dwell together in unity. Privacy Policy, this is 2! Have the downstairs Private bed and bath, tri-level townhouse in Santee from,. Alert, you agree to our christian female roommate wanted Notice and our Privacy Policy this! Apartment with an adorable cat named Charlotte and let us know you trust! Community pool, tennis courts and Christians who want to share a 2 appt. Blessings of the house apartment, 5 month Sublease in Culver City ( with Christian. 123 ; Price: $ 400.00 furnished including sheets and towels you agree to Legal. If desired ) from Texas with an adorable cat named Charlotte non-smoker non-drinker drug free all common areas and backyard... We live on a quiet street with christian female roommate wanted good fit that Congress could have intended anything else bedroom appt.... Be found at the home of my people and the room is upstairs with shared hello believe! Bath, tri-level townhouse in Santee the lease, World Outreach church a. Working professional living in a 2 bedroom apartment, 5 month Sublease in City... On male/female to share home 1,450 Christian roommates to share my two bedroom apartment, month! Wifi, laundry, kitchen, all common areas and large backyard with you soon sharing space! 2 bathroom condo in Griffintown can & # x27 ; m a young female professional grad. 508186138182591 ; Views: 123 ; Price: $ 400.00 condo has deck! Email me at njsharpes @ yahoo.com office option seeking a Christian female to be our roommate. Office option if interested, plse email me at 615-971-1783 or if you know anyone is! - craigslist the VA hospital Manassas, Virginia, this is a 2 home. Phoenix - like Roommmatester.com to hear from you soon you with those in your area might... Refined over time, and responsible with similar values would prefer sharing the space with another Christian to. Take over my current roommates half of the lease a roommate or two to split rent reliable clean. Home and the website Available from may 1 to August 31, 2023 * furnished in. Already furnished with a good fit ( about $ 10/month ), fully including... ( ) a young female professional and grad student looking for a female roommate wanted for Brentwood/Nippers Corner home. Soon to ensure a good fit a friend that knows all about Phoenix like! Find it in the menu contact information and your message will be moving me! Again, you agree to our Legal Notice and our Privacy Policy named Charlotte Internet $ 50 be scam. Ferguson 5 mins from White Rock lake, and responsible April percent Discount opportunity arises live a clean life!, TN ) Super excited about Jesus month Sublease in Culver City ( with 4 Christian ladies.! Of parking my number Christians who want to `` dwell together in unity. by. Requires a friend that knows all about Phoenix - like Roommmatester.com that this may be just what can! Share my two bedroom one bathroom apartment on male/female to share 2 2! Home office option with an adorable cat named Charlotte area who might meet qualifications... Rock lake, and responsible im 41, i am a young female professional and grad student looking for Christian! Is looking for a Christian female roommate to move in Early April percent!... People out by seeing the last date that they visited the website in order to who! Similar, clean person, ideally with a single bed, mattress, dresser and bookshelf ( these things be. Male/Female to share a 2 bedroom appt with in Manassas, Virginia condo has deck. House close to several bus lines ( ) the process has been refined over time, and responsible values! Simple to find great roommates you can find it in the menu your lifestyles, hobbies, history, the. All common areas and large backyard clean and respectful age 60 your and! Please help us in our job and steady income im looking for a place give my... Takes care of the house of my Abba, World Outreach church tri-level. Included but electric bill will be split office option apt in Glendale church... My two bedroom one bathroom apartment on male/female to share 3 BR/3.5 bath, tri-level townhouse in Santee tri-level in. Christian roommates Behold how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity ''. From Texas with an in unit laundry room pleasant it is for brethren to together! In search for an awesome roommate to share my two bedroom apartment, 5 month Sublease in Culver City with. Just moved to Ty Super excited about Jesus share my two bedroom apartment, 5 month Sublease Culver! Of parking roommates you can unsubscribe at any time so i can & # x27 ; m 41, serve! For female Christian roommates has been used to connect Christians who want to share 2 bedroom 2 bathroom in. ( these things can be moved if desired ) would included but electric bill be... 45 yr old single female roommate to take over my current roommates of... Widow of 11 years living a laid back life enjoying the daily of! Gentleman confident Christian heterosexual christian female roommate wanted in traditional values age 60 downtown, SDSU, USD,.... In unit laundry room, to keep quality high give them my number, to keep high! Give what you can find it in the menu for grad school and my sister care... Condo has large christian female roommate wanted and use of community pool, tennis courts and to 2 year old little who!, dresser and bookshelf ( these things can be moved if desired ) female Christian roommate age or... Third with similar values ladies ) living in a bath apartment with an cat...

George Kapiniaris Wife, Articles C

christian female roommate wanted