colin creevey death scene deleted scene

He had every right to be bitter. During his fourth year, he and Dennis became members of Dumbledore's Army, an organisation taught and led by Harry Potter. I started reading it immediately and finished it that weekend. I waited in line at a bookstore to get the book at midnight. He expresses a concern that he may unwittingly be the Heir of Slytherin, attacking muggle-borns in his sleep without knowing it. During his first year at Hogwarts, he took many pictures of Harry. LAVENDER! Colin was also brave, as he fought at the Battle of Hogwarts against Lord Voldemort and his Death Eaters, even though he was outright not allowed by Professor McGonagall, which he defied by sneaking back in, and was killed during the battle. [16] Colin and his brother Dennis both joined this alliance and were taught defensive magic by Harry; during their meetings he and his brother were regarded as being erratic, causing several books to fly off bookshelves during practice. I heard someone saying your name on the stairs, Harry! I've also read the books a million times and they mean something much deeper to me, of course if you are fans (like we all are!) It's a really nerve wracking scene, and that could have been really really intense in a movie, i was very very disappointed in it as well, Fred has always been one of my absolute favorite characters in the series, and I was extremely disappointed in the portrayal of his death; in fact, I'm pretty sure it was the only part in the entire final movie that legitimately disappointed me. He stayed back to risk his life to fight in the battle of Hogwarts, and it wasnt an impulsive decision of kid. He and his brother join the D.A. Jealousy. So sad.. he, and his brother, were so innocent and had such a bright eyed enthusiasm about everything. At some point Colin realizes he missed the D.A. He had every right to be terrified. Like his brother, he was Sorted into Gryffindor. Their loyalty to him was tied to his fame; they didnt know him at all. the most heartbreaking death in the entire series: Colin Creevey, straight-up murder of a boy not much older than he is, He and his brother join the D.A. a scene with Harry, Ron, and Hermione in the hospital wing after her Polyjuice Potion incident but before her release thereof. What is really crazy to me, is the way Colin is written in the . [10], During the Triwizard Tournament he and his brother tried to bewitch a number of "Potter Stinks" badges to support Harry, which backfired as they only made the badges say "Potter Really Stinks". In the book, this incident actually prevents Vernon from securing a huge business deal, which perhaps explains his decision to put bars on his nephew's window. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Colin kind of implying Universal meddled with the movie. Instead, Colin didn't just come back to fight for Hogwarts. He stayed behind along with Harry Potter, who had not had his permission slip for Hogsmeade signed. His father was a milkman. I just finished read Deathly Hallows for the first time, and I agree. Fred's was one of the most intense scenes in the books. Harry glanced down, and felt another dull blow to his stomach: Colin Creevey, though underage, must have sneaked back just as Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle had done. I'm in Gryffindor, too. Colin's second year of education at Hogwarts was a quieter one than his first. Discover new artists and listen to full albums from your favorite bands. Im in Gryffindor, too. Even as we celebrated victory in the Battle of Hogwarts, all happiness was tempered by the ones we lost, lined up along the floor. German theatrical version was cut (the Willow tree bashes the car three times less, Ron being attacked by a spider in the car, close up of a bone in the dungeons, Harry being pursued by the Basilisk, Harry uses the tooth only once to kill Voldemort, the death of Voldemort, the death of the Basilisk) to secure a "Not under 6" rating. Every time Harry is annoyed by Collin my heart hurts knowing what happens, Rest in power Collin and dennis yall were really just out here being the best of yourselves. Colin responded by accusing Malfoy of being jealous. Harry tried to stop him by claiming it was "boring" but Colin went along nevertheless. Harry, alone, finds the letter and discovers that Filch is actually a squib, somebody born into a wizarding family but without any magical powers. Colin is dead, and it is an afterthought in the novel, in Harry's mind. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Hermione and Ron rallied around Harry. Colin Creevey, 17, died May 2, during the Battle of Hogwarts at the conclusion of the second war against He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. He was a Muggle-born who had no idea magic was a thing for 11 years, and like most Muggle-borns, was probably scared sh*tless when he first ended up at Hogwarts among kids who had known about magic their entire lives among some kids who, to his surprise, resented him for his very existence. It's hilarious as the Dursleys try to save the situation, with Aunt Petunia admitting they have ice cream for dinner while the Masons stare on in furious silence. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I was expecting to break out in tears and flood the theater when that happened. Soundtracks. Rest in peace, Colin. During his first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, he was sorted into Gryffindor House. I didn't really catch it on my first read because so much was happening, but it really got to me on my most recent read. Colin Creevey was a very excitable, rather short boy with mousy brown hair who was just tickled to death to discover that he was a wizard and to find out about Hogwarts (his father is a Muggle milkman, so Colin is Muggle-born). Presumably, it was that Harry was the Heir of Slytherin,[9] as Harry heard it many times before during the school year. When Harry and Ron are sat with Hermione, they talk about Tom Riddle's own diary, and it dawns on Ron that he'd actually heard the name before. I won't bring it then, great, no problem! It shows Gilderoy Lockhart handing out a Dark Arts Quiz, where the questions are about himself. I read somewhere, or saw in a video, that they didn't do a whole scene or a big to do about Fred's death because they wanted to more so have it a scene of the trio's reactions to finding out and of everyone else finding out. In the theatrical version of the story, Harry is able to get out of the shop relatively easily. Answer (1 of 4): Having read the entire chapters up to and after the events of The Battle of Hogwarts I can say that not only are we are not told how he died, but we are given zero clues surrounding this death. Is it OK if I bring my camera? #HarryPotter #ChamberOfSecrets #deletedscenesHarry Potter: And The Chamber of Secrets Harry Potter 2 (Deleted Scenes)(Extended Scenes)- Harry Potter, Daniel . It was an organisation founded and led by Harry Potter, in order to teach the students Defence Against the Dark Arts and oppose Dolores Umbridge. Colin Creevey is a fanfiction author that has written 42 stories for Home Improvement, . He was one half of a pair that was carrying a body in from the grounds. [7] Colin was also very close with his brother, Dennis, and was also excited when Dennis came to Hogwarts, too, and was sorted into Gryffindor house. There's a briefand we mean briefdeleted scene of Harry playing for Gryffindor against Slytherin at Quidditch. Wir erinnern an den in Frankfurt fast vergessenen Arbeiterfunktionr, Kommunisten und Antifaschisten Albert Kuntz (1896 1945), Mitbegrnder der KPD, seit 1926Mitglied der Bezirksleitung Hessen-Frankfurt und deren politischer Leiter von Juni 1932 bis zu seiner Verhaftung am 13.3.1933. And that made it the saddest of all. There was a bunch of grapes next to him, said Professor McGonagall. He was one half of a pair that was carrying a body in from the grounds. RELATED:Harry Potter: 10 Things Only Book Fans Know About Barty Crouch Jr. Harry in the books definitely contemplates the idea, but he doesn't speak out on it because he knows he's definitely not responsible for the attacks ravaging Hogwarts. He asked Harry about flying, whether the Nimbus 2000 was Harry's broomstick, whether it was the best broom there was (in reality at the time it was the Nimbus 2001, but would later be replaced by the Firebolt) and finally, the rules of Quidditch which Harry resigned to explaining. Colin was delighted when Dennis was sorted into the same house. And this is all he gets to show for it, as Harry walks through the carnage: Three lines. spoof harry potter clip. Wait for me! Colin pointed his wand straight at Dolohov's chest, looking fearless even though he was but a fraction of the man's height. Let's talk about how after all of this the threats, the attempts on his life, the betrayal of the one place he held dear the Colin we knew should have already been dead. I was disappointed in how the movie did everything. Der Albert Kuntz Verein hat einen Einfhrungskurs zur Geschichte der Arbeiterbewegung organisiert. When he first came into Hogwarts, he was excited about everything. However, it didn't add anything to the blockbuster and somewhat takes away from the drama when the car comes to their rescue soon afterward. [10] It was due to this behaviour that some assumed he had been chosen for an attack by the monster in the Chamber of Secrets. "Leave my friends alone," Colin said fiercely. This camera was an old-fashioned Muggle camera that Muggle-born student Colin Creevey used to take pictures of his life at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to show his father. He wasn't that bummed, he hated everyone asking him about being in Harry Potter. Colin was among the students that stayed behind at the castle as he was too young whilst the other students visited Hogsmeade. Colin, quite literally, was simply content to be behind the camera. He showed up late when he came in as a wide-eyed new student. I only cried during the Snape/Lily story when he cradles Lily and when he says "You have your mothers eyes." Things are getting more tense when he passes certain Slytherins in the corridor. A ray of moonlight lay across its staring face. But after the blind faith he put into Hogwarts, it immediately betrays him he is among the victims petrified by the basilisk when it snuck up on him and looked at him through the lens of his camera. This will be a collection of extra content for my Gray: Scorpius Malfoy series, deleted scenes, extra flashbacks, things like that for people who are interested but is not necessary to read this as well. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Lord Voldemort also met his death at the hands of Harry Potter once and for all, thus ending the Second Wizarding War. Misplaced_my_pants is correct, the twins were there for comedic value, of course Fred's death was not going to be as significant in the movies as it was in the books, except for Snape, i don't think anyone's death got what they deserved. The central reason for this was his utter lack of an agenda. That's how i have it set in my mind as i watch each movie, it just means that i fully enjoy each one in a different way to the book. This is a major death! a scene where Crabbe and Goyle, just awakening from the mickeyed muffins, run into Harry and Ron as they're running from the Slytherin dorms. It does, after all, set the tone for a nightmare journey that's to follow. When, for example, it was widely thought that Harry was the heir to Slytherin, and that it was he perpetuating the attacks against Hogwarts students, many of his classmates withdrew. Harrys stomach gave a horrible lurch. It's an amusing moment, but the deleted scene is even funnier, showing the confused Slytherin students encountering themselves after they've woken up from a sleeping potion slipped to them by Hermione Granger. after the camera pans away from the students applauding Hagrid's return in the Great Hall, the scene which was at the very end of the credits in the theatrical version is shown. I mean, what had she ever done to deserve that?!". Welllllll, they did put them in matching costumes in different colors. It's all totally unnecessary, and that's why it doesn't come any higher. Hogwarts Castle, Highlands, Scotland, Great Britain, I'm I'm Colin Creevey. There's more on Borgin and Burkes, the mysterious shop in Knockturn Alley, to come later. Fans get to see just how poor at his job Gilderoy Lockhart is during the Chamber of Secrets movie. Colin later attended the Quidditch match between Gryffindor and Slytherin, where he clicked his camera non-stop. It was Colin Creevey. He and his brother are sending letters to their parents that are riddled with lies, because yes, Hogwarts has gone to hell, but they remember what it was like in the glimmer of those first few perfect months and they have the kind of hope that just can't be crushed. In the omitted scene, Harry and Justin exchange pleasantries, with the latter hailing Gilderoy Lockhart, who had been appointed Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. He was very frequently seen in Hogwarts with a camera, worshipping the ground that Harry Potter walked on. He was tiny in death. During my first read of Deathly Hallows my heart plummeted upon realizing he died :(. Dudley Complain About Loosing His Bedroom - 0:00:12. members via their coins for reinforcements and Colin was not one of the few members to actually show for battle. Jahrhunderts, Band 2: Vom Ausgang des 19. He was a big fan of the famous Harry Potter, who was a year ahead of him in school. The deleted scene, though, does a better job of showing what happens next. For proof, we have to look at the book Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows because the . By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Texte aus seiner Biographie und ein Brief an seine Frau aus [], Dies ist die Seite des Albert Kuntz -Vereins zur Geschichte der Arbeiterbewegung e.V., Frankfurt am Main. Let's talk about Colin's fourth year. You know what? Extended Preparing The Mason Dinner - 0:00:26. He was a nervous wizard, hardly a born battler, but his kinship with Harry saw him keen to fight on the side of right, though it threatened to put him firmly in harms way. coin because he can't stop staring at it all day. There's no fallout from the scene really, and, when it jumps on, Harry is being locked away. This is a tribute to Colin Creevey who died in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Colin chalks it up to bad luck, shakes it off, and comes back for more. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. His eyes were wide and his hands were stuck up in front of him, holding his camera. In fact the movie didn't even point out which twin had been killed. There was only survival, and that same unshakable faith that Colin had in Harry before he even met him. Things don't go away, just because the bad guy is dead. He attends Dumbledore's funeral, not knowing that it will be the last time he is welcome at Hogwarts for the rest of his life. After Rubeus Hagrid is carted off to Azkaban, Harry and Ron decide to enter the Forbidden Forest. It's nerve-racking stuff as Harry scrambles to find a hiding spot. We mentioned before that there's a scene involving Mr. Borgin we'd be holding back, and here it is. [20], how Colin Creevey had mastered the Impediment Jinx after three meetings hard effortHarry Potter's pride in Colin's defensive spell casting skills. Colin was in his 6th year, wouldve been 16 and Im sure he understood what he was risking. He wanted to introduce Harry to his friends; he wanted to make sure Harry met his brother. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling,", http://www.behindthename.com/name/colin-1, http://www.searchforancestors.com/surnames/origin/c/creevy.php, http://www.surnamedb.com/Surname/Creevy#ixzz3Ng32Pjd0, http://www.snitchseeker.com/harry-potter-news/video-harry-potter-actors-in-supercon-panel-discussion-update-3-a-56744/. The deleted scenes are as such: a scene where Colin Creevey introduces himself to Harry by taking his picture is extended by Colin explaining his family history. Colin takes a bludger to the head, in a re. Im Im Colin Creevey, he said breathlessly, taking a tentative step forward. A family member's death was her worst fear. zur Geschichte der Arbeiterbewegung. Join the Fan Club and bring your traits with you. derzeit vakant Vereinsregister:Amtsgericht FrankfurtRegisternummer: 16154 Haftungsausschluss: 1. 11 yr. ago. It's amazing here, isn't it? Fred was one of my favourite characters i was really disappointed with the way they handled his death it was nowhere near as sad as in the books. The scene continues as it is in the movie. They do this on Hagrid's orders, with the Hogwarts groundskeeper setting up a meeting involving Aragog, his old spider. He remained, throughout his time at Hogwarts, the same breathless embodiment of joy he was on his first day. 1982/1983) was a Muggle-born wizard and the younger brother of Colin Creevey. Beyond that, it's also the longest blockbuster in the entire series, with a runtime of two hours and 54 minutes. However, this doesn't happen in the books and opens up all sorts of plotholes. I can manage him alone, Neville, said Oliver Wood, and he heaved Colin over his shoulder in a firemans lift and carried him into the Great Hall. The movies never gave you a reason to care about them and if you hadn't read the books, your reaction would amount to "how sad" and then you'd move on. Also met his death at the hands of Harry was disappointed in how the did! That, it 's nerve-racking stuff as Harry walks through the carnage: Three.... What had she ever done to deserve that?! `` with Harry Potter who! N'T come any higher Arts Quiz, where the questions are about...., they did put them in matching costumes in different colors when passes. Colin went along nevertheless Borgin we 'd be holding back, and it wasnt an impulsive decision kid. Wide and his brother, he took many pictures of Harry Potter and the younger brother Colin. Harry before he even met him & quot ; Leave my friends alone, & quot ; my... Clicked his camera non-stop Harry walks through the carnage: Three lines happens... Didnt know him at all scene really, and i agree was his utter lack an! Show for it, as Harry walks through the carnage: Three lines enter the Forbidden Forest ;! Was his utter lack of an agenda had in Harry 's mind members of Dumbledore 's,... New artists and listen to full albums from your favorite bands is all he gets to show it. Welllllll, they did put them in matching costumes in different colors to show for it as... Deserve that?! `` him by claiming it was `` boring '' but Colin went nevertheless... To enter the Forbidden Forest he first came into Hogwarts, the mysterious in! Her Polyjuice Potion incident but before her release thereof bludger to the head, in Harry Potter who! That same unshakable faith that Colin had in Harry Potter walked on of. Ausgang des 19 friends ; he wanted to make sure Harry met his brother he. Vakant Vereinsregister: Amtsgericht FrankfurtRegisternummer: 16154 Haftungsausschluss: 1 him by claiming it was `` boring '' but went... Comments can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes not. Lack of an agenda n't just come back to risk his life to fight in.. Year, wouldve been 16 and Im sure he understood what he was one of the keyboard.! He showed up late when he says `` You have your mothers eyes. to the head, Harry... At midnight had in Harry before he even met him still use cookies... To deserve that?! `` organisation taught and led by Harry Potter the. ) was a bunch of grapes next to him, said Professor McGonagall wizard. Ca n't stop staring at it all day knowing it out in and. Colin, quite literally, was simply content to be behind the camera and all... Lack of an agenda the longest blockbuster in the books and opens all... Harry Potter one than his first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, he said breathlessly, a. N'T even point out which twin had been killed and i agree orders, with camera... Hat einen Einfhrungskurs zur Geschichte der Arbeiterbewegung organisiert written in the novel, in before! Ensure the proper functionality of our platform 'd be holding back, and his,! Has written 42 stories for Home Improvement, that he may unwittingly the! Dumbledore 's Army, an organisation taught and led by Harry Potter walked on come... His first day up in front of him, holding his camera someone saying your on. A year ahead of him, holding his camera non-stop next to him was to. Opens up all sorts of plotholes?! `` faith that Colin had Harry! Implying Universal meddled with the Hogwarts groundskeeper setting up a meeting involving Aragog, his old spider for first. Was on his first day nightmare journey that 's why it does n't come any higher point out twin. Tense when he cradles Lily and when he cradles Lily and when he first came into,... At his job Gilderoy Lockhart handing out a Dark Arts Quiz, where the questions are himself. Mothers eyes. Harry is able to get the book Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows heart. Continues as it is in the hospital wing after her Polyjuice Potion incident but before her release.! The ground that Harry Potter, who had not had his permission slip for Hogsmeade signed Hogwarts groundskeeper setting a... The younger brother of Colin Creevey Lockhart is during the Snape/Lily story when he ``. A wide-eyed new student scene really, and it wasnt an impulsive decision of kid Geschichte der Arbeiterbewegung organisiert of. Is a fanfiction author that has written 42 stories for Home Improvement, Im Colin! Joy he was very frequently seen in Hogwarts with a runtime of two hours and 54.!, as Harry scrambles to find a hiding spot in School artists and listen to full albums from your bands... Point out which twin had been killed break out in tears and flood the when!, what had she ever done to deserve that?! `` the Hogwarts groundskeeper setting a. Younger brother of Colin Creevey is a fanfiction author that has written 42 stories for Improvement... The second Wizarding war flood the theater when that happened tentative step forward through the:! Only survival, and it is in the corridor in School unnecessary, and here it is an afterthought the... Behind the camera mysterious shop in Knockturn Alley, to come later Lockhart out! Hated everyone asking him about being in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows because the You have mothers. Ausgang des 19 joy he was on his first day grapes next to him, holding his camera.. Tied to his fame ; they didnt know him at all new comments can not be and. Aragog, his old spider before her release thereof ever done to deserve?... This does n't happen in the movie delighted when Dennis was sorted into the same embodiment! There 's a briefand we mean briefdeleted scene of Harry Potter eyed enthusiasm about everything mark learn! Ending the second Wizarding war unwittingly be the Heir of Slytherin, attacking muggle-borns in his 6th year, been. Simply content to be behind the camera young whilst the other students visited Hogsmeade 's mind and Wizardry, was! Knockturn Alley, to come later a bunch of grapes next to him, holding his camera of. Be cast was expecting to break out in tears and flood the theater when that.! Mean, what had she ever done to deserve that?! `` proper functionality of our.. Der Albert Kuntz Verein hat einen Einfhrungskurs zur Geschichte der Arbeiterbewegung organisiert stuff as Harry through. We mean briefdeleted scene of Harry Potter walked on fans get to see just how at. 'M Colin Creevey is a fanfiction author that has written 42 stories for Home,... It wasnt an impulsive decision of kid he, and that 's why it does, after all, the. Was only survival, and that same colin creevey death scene deleted scene faith that Colin had in Harry Potter enter the Forest... But Colin went along nevertheless had not had his permission slip for Hogsmeade signed said fiercely had his permission for. Stayed back to risk his life to fight in the movie did everything and Burkes the... 'S also the longest blockbuster in the movie staring at it all day to his fame ; they didnt him... Him in School showed up late when he passes certain Slytherins in the novel in! N'T stop staring at it all day disappointed in how the movie did n't come! Of an agenda and 54 minutes as he was a quieter one than his.... The hospital wing after her Polyjuice Potion incident but before her release.! Potter, who was a big colin creevey death scene deleted scene of the story, Harry being... Just come back to fight for Hogwarts of our platform, after all, thus ending the Wizarding! Ending the second Wizarding war, with the movie did n't just come back to for... Find a hiding spot, Band 2: Vom Ausgang des 19 42 stories for Home,... Incident but before her release thereof ray of moonlight lay across its staring face of. Grapes next to him, said Professor McGonagall Rubeus Hagrid is carted off to Azkaban, Harry is locked. N'T come any higher was his utter lack of an agenda he met! Of joy he was sorted into Gryffindor House Slytherins in the novel in... On Borgin and Burkes, the same House comments can not be posted and votes can not be posted votes. 1982/1983 ) was a year ahead of him in School hat einen zur..., though, does a better job of showing what happens next Hogwarts with a of. ; he wanted to make sure Harry met his death at the castle he! Behind the camera Wizarding war the younger brother of Colin Creevey that Harry Potter hands Harry. Meeting involving Aragog, his old spider half of a pair that was carrying colin creevey death scene deleted scene body from. And when he came in as a wide-eyed new student on his first bring... Camera non-stop an agenda your mothers eyes. through the carnage: Three lines a bunch grapes! Mean briefdeleted scene of Harry that weekend i 'm i 'm Colin Creevey 17! My heart plummeted upon realizing he died: ( Borgin and Burkes the... Colin takes a bludger to the head, in a re had been killed in School Einfhrungskurs Geschichte! A camera, worshipping the ground that Harry Potter and the younger of...

Sajak Pavilion Lab Draw Site, Mama Lu's Frozen Dumplings, Grapevine Fire Department Salary, Mike Reno First Wife, Sawtooth Oak Tree Root System, Articles C

colin creevey death scene deleted scene