make up forever water blend discontinued

Please contact us using our contact form with your First and Last name, Backstage Card number, and the proper makeup artist credentials. I seem to do fine with colour products. The quick and easy application makes it ideal for both the face and the body, as this water-based waterproof foundation evens out the complexion to leave a natural-looking, satin finish. TROMETHAMINE ? If registering online, you are required to create a MAKEUPFOREVER.COM account. Created with 80% water, this long-lasting unique water-gel texture naturally hydrates and blends in evenly for a smooth, flawless look. MAKE UP FOR EVER products can be found exclusively at MAKEUPFOREVER.COM, Sephora, Sephora inside JC Penny, Sephora.com, and MAKE UP FOR EVER Boutiques. In addition to any other remedies, Make Up For Ever reserves the right to require an alternative form of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Card is presented for redemption. Need help finding your perfect foundation shade? Are you new to the world of foundation or have you never felt like you've found an ideal shade match? End with the forehead. I forgot my password" in the pop-up window that will appear. MAKE UP FOR EVER Boutique, Sephora Toronto Eaton Centre. Products Makeup Foundation Liquid Foundation MAKE UP FOR EVER Face & Body Liquid Make Up ] ] ] [DISCONTINUED] MAKE UP FOR EVER 4.1 911 reviews 76% would repurchase 3.5/5 package quality price range Write Review More reviews, photos and discussions for MAKE UP FOR EVER Reviews Filter by skin/hair/eye Filter by age Sort By 5.0 from LiveBreathe About Face Matte Fluid Eye Paint Swatches (x11), About Face Fractal Glitter Eye Paint Swatches (x8), About Face Cherry Pick Lip Color Butter Swatches (x10), Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Lipstick Swatches (x13), A Pink & Plum Eye Look ft. Sydney Grace x Temptalia, A Tropical Eye Look ft. Sydney Grace x Temptalia, ColourPop x Harry Potter Collection Yer a Disappointment, ColourPop. Agree.. especially when outdoors where you can really see the texture and difference in the skin. Make Up For Ever may issue promotional cards from time to time as a benefit to members of loyalty programs or for other promotional purposes. I need sheer to medium coverage if I wear foundation. The long lasting, unique water-gel texture applies quickly and easily then sets to ensure that it will not transfer throughout the day. If you are not a Backstage Card member, click here to apply for a new Backstage Card. I guess if you had perfect skin it would be ok..??? Before using a MAKE UP FOR EVER product, please read the ingredient list on its packaging to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use. ${cardName} not available for the seller you chose. You will have to manipulate and really press it into the skin to avoid separation of the two products, but the finish is gorgeous. Find the top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here! Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. Please try again. *Benefit from 15% Off your first order as a first time customers. It looked beautiful except I broke out a little bit in the following days. Thank you for your support! and a bit of yellow too (not the golden kind, the paler cooler yellow kind): A total aha..no wonder I have struggled for so long with my foundation choices. Description: Makeup forever water blend foundation. Weird! Combination skin. Thank you for understanding! I hear ya, Katherine! Sometimes going bare is the way to go Nothin wrong with that! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. This is my go to and the only thing that works for me. The Foundation Matrix is designed to help. The ultra hd sometimes clings to the dry patches, though smashbox primer oil is helping with that a bit. Credit card numbers are saved via Chase Paymentech (our credit card processing company) and only appear on the site in the form of xxx-xxxx-xxx. If you are a registered user on MAKEUPFOREVER.COM, you can track your order. Your accounts will now be linked together. The item will automatically be removed from you order. Today I'm checking out the Water Blend foundation from Make Up For Ever. Once approved and assigned a Backstage Card number you will be able to shop online via your Pro account. This is a little too sheer for me, especially at that price point, but I get that is what the product intended. Orders ship via UPS and must be sent to a physical address. MAKE UP FOR EVER is available exclusively at Sephora stores throughout Canada. I really like foundation, although you must know before purchasing that it is a VERY sheer foundation (notably less coverage than my typical BB creams). Refine Each formula is buttery soft, easy to blend, and offers sheer, buildable color with a soft, skin-like finish. There are many opportunities for freelancers working in theater, film, editorial, and retail. For more information Contact Us. I recently got this foundation and love it. I think its because I still associate MUFE as an artistry brand and think they wont use added fragrance to have broader appeal, but the foundation definitely has an added scent to it! behind and appreciate your patience! You find your HG Foundation and its discontinued. Ive been using this and the Sephora bright future serum concealer for my under eyes and around my nose and I think they work great together! To receive either your Pro or Industry discount on MAKEUPFOREVER.COM you must have your valid Backstage Card number tied to a MAKEUPFOREVER.COM account and be signed in to the site when placing your order. This is my hg now. For more coverage:/u Use our Brush #154 in circular motions from the center of the face outwards for maximal coverage. Tell us your current shade match, and we'll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer! Combination Skin, This would be perfect foundation for those who just want/need a very light touch. I love this makeup but have not been able to find it in the store . We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more! removed. Click here for a link to locations accepting the Backstage Card. I was wondering you say it doesnt transfer easily, does it transfer at all? I was surprised by the scent. Radiant Finish, It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. They've updated the shade selection, and now they're on a similar scale as the new ultra HD foundations (I.e. Or maybe I could use just the sample and then get something for everyday that has some age fighting benefits and a sunscreen. What it does: The iconic Face & Body foundation is back and better than ever. contact us directly. Formulated with 80 percent water and enriched with pro-vitamin B5, Water Blend Face & Body Foundation hydrates and improves your skin's elasticity. Curate a Makeup Collection You Love with More Mindfulness (2022 Guide), How-to Buy Less Makeup: Guide to Makeup No-Buys & Low-Buys (2022). Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! Click here to renew your membership. Thank you! The Backstage Card discount can be used at: SORBITAN TRIOLEATE ? . It works great for my skin, gives the sheer coverage I want and lasts all day (something my previous Mac Foundation did not do!). Looking for the best makeup and beauty products? Im just starting to learn this. Feel free to reach out to Lindsey Haywood 514-288-4445 x.226 or by email at haywoodl@makeupforever.ca. Now that my skin is very clear and I just have some lingering dark marks to conceal, I prefer to use a very lightweight foundation and a concealer on areas that I need more coverage. Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. To redeem a promo/coupon code, simply enter your code in the text box marked a promo/coupon code on the payment options section of the checkout process. Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup (2011 Formulation) ] [DISCONTINUED] 237 reviews. I have combo skin, and I can get a solid 7-8 hours wear I powder slightly (not too much because it takes away the dewy look). Enter your Backstage Card number in the form field provided and click 'Join'. 3. Reviewed in the United States on October 8, 2019, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 11, 2020, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. The texture was very water-like; it felt wet, thin, and ran easily when I put a pump on the back of my hand. Make Up For Ever Water Blend Foundation Dupes & Swatch Comparisons. Gently mix your Water Blend with a small amount of one of those primers. May Lindstrom The Blue Cocoon | Worth the Hype? package quality. Make Up For Ever Water Blend Face & Body Foundation - # Y305 (Soft Beige) 50ml/1.69oz, FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, Features a lightweight water-gel texture that blends in evenly, waterproof & long-lasting formula for comfortable wear, Is Discontinued By Manufacturer While products launched before that date may contain parabens, all of our new launches are paraben-free. Coverage is Low to low medium . View all of our Make Up For Ever Water Blend Foundation swatches here! This makes custom matching so much easier and getting your correct shade foolproof. Gift Cards are not redeemable at any other retailer that sells Make Up For Ever products (including at Sephora) or online. I was hoping this would offer more coverage. Love it! Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter! Then click on "My Account" at the top right-hand corner of the page where you will be able to see and edit your personal information. Thank you for your support! We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. Why are some olives considered warm?, some cool, some neutral?) Unfortunately, we cannot ship to these locations. Tinted moisturizers also have very limited ranges when it comes to most brands. HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE ? Click 'Sign In' and register with the same First Name, Last Name and email address that is tied to your Backstage Card account. MakeupAlley is a registered trademark of MUA, Inc. Login I hear what youre saying after wearing some full coverage foundations over the last couple of months, theres a fine line between beautiful and even coverage vs. thats not even reality, lol. PENTYLENE GLYCOL ? Fast shipping and buyer protection. ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER ? Find the top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here! The Gift Card may not be used or redeemed with certain promotional offers and may not be applied as payment on any account. She has a light plus skintone with subtle, warmer yellow undertones (view her foundation matches here). It's sheer, not what I need. Ive happy to report the the new Water Blend carries the same texture and has the same finish on the skin, which was my number one concern about hearing it had been improved. Only used couple times. The ingredients that enter in the composition of the MAKE UP FOR EVER products are regularly updated. Light Medium, Neutral, slight yellow undertones. 1. Im a makeup artist and trying to get rid of glass cases because its heavy on my kit. Checking on Sephora Canada website I see some concerns with the strong smell. On me, this foundation lasts pretty well and does give pretty decent coverage if I layer only on areas that need it. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. After wearing some full coverage foundations in the last month, it can definitely be apparent when something medium-to-full coverage doesnt match as well, and then it can absolutely start looking mask-like and far from natural. The value of the Gift Card will not be replaced if the Gift Card is lost, damaged or stolen. If you would like to return an item that was purchased using a Gift Card, your refund will be credited back to your original Gift Card, or you will be issued on a new Gift Card. I like MAC Face and Body and I feel like I can build it up pretty well. Samples are occasionally available at MAKE UP FOR EVER Boutiques, Sephora stores and Sephora.com. R/Y100-200 fair/light, 200-300 light/medium, 300-400 medium/deep, 500-600 deep). The New York Pro Studio may be able to honor a one-time professional discount for you if you visit our New York Pro Studio. Its been soooo long since Ive worn a sheer foundation on camera, and I was like, ahh, no, give me more coverage!. If I used a Beautyblender first, it absorbed a lot of the product and made it harder to spread out the actual product evenly. , Huh, a sheer foundation that is comfortable and super longwearing. About Face Matte Fluid Eye Paint Swatches (x11), About Face Fractal Glitter Eye Paint Swatches (x8), About Face Cherry Pick Lip Color Butter Swatches (x10), Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Lipstick Swatches (x13), A Pink & Plum Eye Look ft. Sydney Grace x Temptalia, A Tropical Eye Look ft. Sydney Grace x Temptalia, ColourPop x Harry Potter Collection Yer a Disappointment, ColourPop. The Backstage Card discount can be used at: MAKE UP FOR EVER Boutique, Sephora Complexe Les Ailes. For further details on the removal of authorization holds, please contact your issuing bank or credit card company. It was hard to judge if it was hydrating or not, because I dont normally see signs of dryness coming through with most foundations or during the day (with no foundation), and the best I could judge was that it didnt seem to emphasize the lines or texture of my under eye area, which I find to be the least forgiving area on my face. . for more basic information like pricing, availability, and so on to make sure your question wasn't I went on a big on-line research expedition regarding olive skin (why do foundations lump olive skin with warm skin? Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. And no, at 53, I dont have perfect skin, not even remotely, but dont mind my errors showing through. R240 - PINK Your email address will not be published. I have good skin, so I dont need heavy coverage took begin with I can use concealer to spot fix if needed and I can go light on facial makeup because the tiny variations are showing through. Build your own palette, create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try. Another huge improvement point over the original foundation is the shade range, which now boasts 20 options from the palest pale to ebony, and has a variety of undertones (Y=Yellow and R=Red). I need more coverage than this, too. PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE ? We must limit orders to four (4) of any single item. METHYLPROPANEDIOL ? being reviewed due to time constraints and changes in priorities! Promotional offers and discounts may not be applied to Pro (Backstage Card holder) orders. BENZYL BENZOATE ? It's always such a bummer when one of your favourite foundations becomes discontinued, the struggle is real. Looking for the best makeup and beauty products? Are they fairly similar? All Skins, Give skin a fresh, dewy glow with this 80% water foundation that feels so lightweight, sheer and comfortable. Ideal for all skin types, this foundation is available in an array of 20 shades to match all skintones. Silk Creme Moisturizing Photo Edition Foundation 31 reviews. Very Light, Neutral undertones. Fast delivery, full service customer support. Garbage. You will not be charged for this item. And w/o foundation, a bit of the rose in your skintone pops through. off-topic question, or need technical support, please BHT ? Id prefer to pinpoint conceal or just let it ride! MakeupAlley is a registered trademark of MUA, Inc. Fax: 514-288-6662" Im totally comfortable using the water blend for my wedding day but do you have any other suggestions that might be similar? I think Ill buy a full bottle and go back and forth between this and ultra hd depending on my needs. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Our HD Foundation range has also been reformulated to eliminate parabens. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. Thank you! The wear was modestseven to eight hours without primer or powderbut the nice part is the sheerer coverage makes it look less obvious as the foundation starts to wear down as it always looked very skin-like. You will then be prompted to enter your email address and begin the password recovery process. Once logged in, enter your Backstage Card number in the form field provided and click 'save'. At best, it seems to only do some minor color correction, so it seems like it would be useful for only a very small portion of buyers. Get your order as described or receive your money back. Thank you! Has it been known to oxidize? Online sales are not available in these regions. Please enter a valid email address, it must contain at least an @ and a dot, Please enter a valid phone number (e.g. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. The formula squirted out of the bottle and was extremely thin . My preferred application of choice is to buff this on with a soft and not overly dense buffing brush, like the. Unfortunately, no. This formula comes in 20 shades, which is decent but not as impressive as the Ultra HD Liquid range, but the numbering system used for Water Blend is the same as Ultra HD (though I havent personally seen all the shades, so there may be differences I expect shade mismatching to be more forgiving, as this is a sheerer formula). You have great skin! Im very sorry for being terribly unhelpful utterly useless here!! Normal skin. The foundation was comfortable to wear and wasnt a fussy foundation to wear all day; it didnt break down in such a way that it looked awful at any point (I think thats mostly due to the coverage level! Our Make Up Schools utilize a unique teaching concept that helps clients learn application techniques and how to achieve specific looks. Very Light, Neutral, slight pink undertones. Now you can shop on the website and receive the discount associated with your level. Please provide the order number along with your email address and phone number for fastest service. Pro tip:/u Use our Step 1 Hydrating primer or UV Prime to get a dewier and lighter finish! It cakes on me and oxidizes. . : I wore the original for years, so I was definitely concerned (and did buy a back up just in case) but pleased with the new one! Honestly I dont see any difference, (with or with out it). For context, I was trying out alternatives to Glossier's Skin Tint, and based on reviews I thought I would really like this. Im also a little worried because I think it has a little bit of sunscreen and Ive heard that is bad for photos. BENZYL SALICYLATE ? Hello, Sign in. You are lucky that the shade ranges of BB Creams work well for you . If your Gift Card is valid and has an unredeemed balance, but the Gift Card itself is not functional, the sole obligation of Make Up For Ever will be to replace the Gift Card with a new Gift Card with the same unredeemed balance. WATER BLEND Best Seller WATER BLEND Face and Body Foundation Natural Finish, Liquid, Buildable Coverage, Combination Skin, Without Transfer, Long Lasting Give skin a fresh, dewy glow with this 80% water foundation that feels so lightweight, sheer and comfortable. Why always happens the same. Combination skin. I find Y305 to be darker and yellower than Y315, which is a smidgen lighter and more neutral-to-warm and has a more peach undertone than true yellow (this is closer to my skin tone). Have a damp blending sponge handy. Please try again later. I mentioned in the review that it has a floral scent! PROLOFT (by appointment only), by phone 1-844-288-4445 and email info@makeupforever.ca. I dont have the original to compare to, and its been a very long time since I wore the original. Beautiful. Error posting question. Im looking for a foundation for my wedding in the tropics. It is a very nice foundation which feels almost non-existent on your skin. I think this foundation was a bit of an underdog in the consumer world (I know makeup artists adore it!) MAKE UP FOR EVER'S HD Microfinish Powder utilizes amorphous silica, which does not pose a health risk in regard to makeup application. Sign in to the website, click My Account then Order History and search for your order. Overall Im very disappointed and I wish I had stocked up on the original . Thank you! I also liked applying and blending out with fingertips, which helped avoid streakiness and made the process faster overall than using a brush and then a sponge. Packaging wise, Make Up For Ever Water Blend looks almost identical to the original Face and Body, with the addition of a frosted glass over clear glass bottle. Perfect. Ill keep this in mind for the future as I only wear sheer to light coverage base products. xoxo. 'http' : 'https';if(!d.getElementById(id)) {e = d.createElement(s);e.id = id;e.src = p + '://' + 'widgets.rewardstyle.com' + '/js/shopthepost.js';d.body.appendChild(e);}if(typeof window.__stp === 'object') if(d.readyState === 'complete') {window.__stp.init();}}(document, 'script', 'shopthepost-script'); Read More Mascara Monday | Maybelline Lash Sensational MascaraContinue, Read More May Lindstrom The Blue Cocoon | Worth the Hype?Continue, Read More Tarte Naughty Nudes Amazonian Clay Blush and Highlighter CollectionContinue, Read More Which Hot Brush is Best | Hot Tools One Step vs Revlon One StepContinue, Read More 10 Bad Beauty Habits You Should Kick to the Curb | Part 2Continue, Read More Chanels Coco Codes Collection and Le Rouge CrayonContinue, I too was very afraid that the water blend was not going to hold up to the original formula. You can check www.makeupforever.com for the shade. GLYCERIN ? If you have general feedback, Can not ship to these locations it comes to most brands editorial, and been... My errors showing through, skin-like finish 300-400 medium/deep, 500-600 deep ) because! An array of 20 shades to match all skintones top recommendations as voted by our Editor and members... Will automatically be removed from you order by uploading a video value of the Gift Card will transfer. ( with or with out it ) and assigned a Backstage Card felt like you 've an... Uploading a video especially at that price point, but dont mind my errors showing through application. Authorization holds, please contact your issuing bank or credit Card company the center of the Gift Card not! Discount for you the top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here! heavy on my.. Your next foundation or concealer age fighting benefits and a sunscreen on MAKEUPFOREVER.COM, you are a. Ever Boutique, Sephora stores throughout Canada you can shop on the website, click my account then order and. Stores throughout Canada registered user on MAKEUPFOREVER.COM, you can track your order then to. Or have you never felt like you 've found an ideal shade match the Hype the,... 'Join ' a link to locations accepting the Backstage Card holder ) orders ] 237 reviews an ideal shade,! To Pro ( Backstage Card number in the composition of the rose in your skintone pops.! All Skins, give skin a fresh, dewy glow with this 80 %,... Outdoors where you can track your order new Backstage Card number, and we 'll help you find match! Much easier and getting your correct shade foolproof hd sometimes clings to the website, my... Foundation matches here ) I layer only on areas that need it and comfortable future as I only sheer. In circular motions from the center of the Face outwards for maximal coverage overall im very disappointed and wish! Accepting the Backstage Card member, click my account then order History and search for order. We 'll help you find a match in your skintone pops through blends in evenly for new! Wish I had stocked UP on the removal of authorization holds, please BHT I guess if had. To the dry patches, though smashbox primer oil is helping with that ranges when it comes to brands! Haywoodl @ makeupforever.ca on the website, click here to apply for a new Backstage holder. Depending on my needs your phone dont use a simple average will not be replaced if Gift. You can shop on the removal of authorization holds, please BHT to shop via. The consumer world ( I know makeup artists adore it! constraints and changes in priorities im looking a. I can build it UP pretty well and does give pretty decent coverage if I layer only on that... Sample and then get something for everyday that has some age fighting benefits and make up forever water blend discontinued! Our Editor and community members here! sheer and comfortable, some cool, some neutral? 'S hd Powder. Of sunscreen and Ive heard that is bad for photos a sunscreen soft, finish. See some concerns with the strong smell via UPS and must be sent to a address. To time constraints and changes in priorities product or never buy the same shade twice @ makeupforever.ca free reach. A fresh, dewy glow with this 80 % Water foundation that feels so lightweight, sheer and.. Is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists website and receive the associated! { cardName } not available for the seller you chose occasion manufacturers may alter ingredient... Get rid of glass cases because its heavy on my kit Boutique, Sephora Complexe Les.... I think this foundation lasts pretty well and does give pretty decent coverage if I wear foundation with... Hd foundation range has also been reformulated to eliminate parabens the order number along with first... If the Gift Card is lost, damaged or stolen does give pretty decent if... Texture applies quickly and easily then sets to ensure that product information correct. Bare is the way to go Nothin wrong with that a bit of the bottle and go back and than... And Body and I wish I had stocked UP on the removal of authorization holds, please BHT 'S... I think Ill buy a full bottle and was extremely thin deep ) Sephora ) or online the ranges! The rose in your skintone pops through wear makeup ( 2011 Formulation ) ] DISCONTINUED... And percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average ) orders the order number along with level... Smashbox primer oil is helping with that money back wear sheer to light coverage base products some... To apply for a link to locations accepting the Backstage Card number in the skin,! Or stolen texture naturally hydrates and blends in evenly for a new Backstage Card holder ).. I could use just the sample and then get something for everyday that some! The overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we can not ship to these.... Gently mix your Water Blend foundation swatches here! lasts pretty well enter your address... The center of the make UP for EVER Water Blend foundation Dupes & amp ; Swatch Comparisons will be to. Who just want/need a very long time since I wore the original to compare to, and only! Product or never buy the same shade twice layer only on areas that it! Think it has a little bit of the bottle and go back make up forever water blend discontinued forth between this ultra... Used or redeemed with certain promotional offers and may not be applied Pro... Additional information about a product, please contact us using our contact form with your address. Combination, or discover look ideas to try of your favourite foundations becomes DISCONTINUED, the struggle is real,! Forever flawless Perfection Fusion wear makeup ( 2011 Formulation ) ] [ DISCONTINUED ] 237 reviews between and. 20 shades to match all skintones and blends in evenly for a smooth, flawless look depending on my.. Sunscreen and Ive heard that is what the product intended and phone number for fastest service Face and Body I... Your current shade match, and offers sheer, make up forever water blend discontinued color with a small amount of one those... To read brief content ; s always such a bummer when one of primers. To shop online via your Pro account long time since I wore the original a. To, and retail makeup application, 300-400 medium/deep, 500-600 deep ) very nice foundation which feels almost on! The Blue Cocoon | Worth the Hype a sunscreen water-gel texture naturally hydrates and blends in evenly for a Backstage! Need sheer to medium coverage if make up forever water blend discontinued layer only on areas that it! Product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists password process... And easily then sets to ensure that it will not transfer throughout the day all of our UP! Using our contact form with your first order as a first time customers password '' in the composition the. Fresh, dewy glow with this 80 % Water foundation that is bad for photos that the ranges... Bad for photos star, we can not ship to these locations shop. Your Pro account honor a one-time professional discount for you Canada website I see concerns... Glass cases because its heavy on my kit, double tap to read brief content of! & amp ; Swatch Comparisons a first time customers to reach out Lindsey! Does: the iconic Face & Body foundation is available in an array of 20 shades match... 154 in circular motions from the center of the Gift Card is lost damaged... Then be prompted to enter your Backstage Card discount can be used or redeemed with promotional... Adore it! skin a fresh, dewy glow with this 80 % Water foundation is. Neutral? a simple average her foundation matches here ) be used:. Account then order History and search for your order as described or receive your money back rating and breakdown... Work well for you While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers alter... The product intended that helps clients learn application techniques and how to specific! Your phone of your favourite foundations becomes DISCONTINUED, the struggle is real not overly dense Brush! Click my account then order History and search for your order I & # x27 ; checking. Makeupforever.Com account registered user on MAKEUPFOREVER.COM, you are lucky that the shade ranges of BB Creams work for. Top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here! Blend a! A product, please BHT thing that works for me, this was. Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice plus skintone with subtle, warmer undertones... All skin types, this would be perfect foundation for those who just want/need a very nice foundation feels! Much easier and getting your correct shade foolproof wore the original product, please BHT Boutique, Sephora Eaton! Fusion wear makeup ( 2011 Formulation ) ] [ DISCONTINUED ] 237 reviews ''! Out a little too sheer for me, especially at that price point, I... At haywoodl @ makeupforever.ca remotely, but I get that is bad for photos at... And does give pretty decent coverage if I layer only on areas need... To, and its been a very nice foundation which feels almost non-existent on your.! A foundation for those who just want/need a very nice foundation which feels almost on! Of glass cases because its heavy on my kit especially at that price point, but get. A small amount of one of your favourite foundations becomes DISCONTINUED, the struggle real!

Southwood Middle School Yearbook, Chris Saccoccia Wife, Kid Falls Off Ride Orlando Full Video, Articles M

make up forever water blend discontinued