wetherspoons hotels in lake district

Terms & conditions / The Furness Railway Hotel: Huge Wetherspoons - See 531 traveler reviews, 112 candid photos, and great deals for The Furness Railway Hotel at Tripadvisor. Its location was central, a short walk to Sir James Ramsden Statue. The Chief Justice Of The Common Pleas, Keswick (): 1,383 The Chief Justice Of The Common Pleas 3.5 Tripadvisor . 01229 824758 76-80 Abbey Road Barrow-in-Furness Cumbria LA14 5UB This Venue Wetherspoons Nearby Route Planner Welcome J D Wetherspoon is proud to open the doors of this stunning new hotel. Parking in chargable public car park, behind site. Stopped at the wetherspoons. The twin room was immaculate. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Unit 1, Victoria Forge. Is the beer cheap, I can't remember.Anyway, we quaffed our drinks and did one, unlikely to ever return. Similarly, Manor House Hotel, Cockermouth, Abbey House Hotel and Inn on the Square are also popular among family travellers. Explore more great accommodation options for your trip. Wetherspoons, Barrow: The Furness Railway Hotel - See 519 traveller reviews, 110 photos, and cheap deals for The Furness Railway Hotel at Tripadvisor. The Furness Railway in Barrow-In-Furness is one of the chains newest additions to its hotel portfolio and opened in September 2015. The 10 best hotels close to Fitz Park, Keswick for 2021 E-mail. Check out all room types available in The Furness Railway Wetherspoon.Check all reviews, photos, contact number & address of The Furness Railway Wetherspoon, Cumbria and Free cancellation of Hotel. 506 Reviews. Kids will enjoy the nearby Rheged cinema, and owner May has many top notch . Faith and Steve, See all 2,003 hotels in East Riding dessert and tasted divine hotel provides in Was COVID secure, with Freeview television, unlimited free Wi-Fi and drink. Therefore, we also help hotels guide you to the greatest places nearby - be it coffeeshops, restaurants or museums. #4 of 69 Restaurants in Windermere. Is there a Wi-Fi facility available at The Furness Railway Wetherspoon Hotel? Barrow-in-Furness Cumbria LA14 5UB. We asked the waitress, a girl with dyed red hair if she would mind cleaning the table. The woman then began to berate me about forgetting and saying she didn't care where it was I worked, that I was necessary to wear one. 5 mins walk to the centre. We have more than 70 million property reviews, and they're all from real, verified guests. Yes I know it's a spoons but compared to the other spoons I've eat in this was very very poor.Hotel 5stars The spoons 1. Masons Yard 24. Please see our partners for more details. Walking from the train station, turn left out of the train station onto Abbey Road, then right at the traffic lights and continue for three minutes and the hotel is on your left.By car from the A590, when entering Barrow, turn left after the fire station (before the football ground). Had a really really nice stay at a Wetherspoons hotel, would stay here again. We loved our 1 night stay. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We use cookies to give you the best online experience. Please contact the hotel representatives to learn more about additional facilities available onsite. Lock in the lowest price from these sites, Opposite the law courts and near the railway station in the old Co-op department store. The Dunes Hotel. It's nice to hear that guests enjoy talking and getting to know locals. That must be purchased seperately in the restaurant / bar. Paul the owner gave us excellent personal attention despite being busy. Located just off the A590 and a 10-minute drive from the centre of Barrow-in-Furness, The Dunes Hotel offers scenic, estuary views and bright and spacious rooms. Buckfast Butterfly Farm and Dartmoor Otter Sanctuary and Buckfast Abbey are also within 9 mi (15 km). J D Wetherspoon is proud to open the doors of this stunning new hotel. Nice Pub for a quiet or nosiy drink. //Www.Booking.Com/Region/Gb/Western-Lake-District.En-Gb.Html '' > the Miles Thompson were good to street parking, fabulous staff Matt! I told her that I worked in A&E and wore a masks all shift so I was very happy to obey the rules. Disgusting. Parking in chargable public car park, behind site. An amazing place to stay. Appleby Manor Hotel & Garden Spa. As she was going on to pour some wine, I thought I'd snaffle our drinks. Locals very chatty and enjoyed our time we spent in there we went back at the night and got chatting to other couples really enjoyed it x, Hello Justine C,Thank you for taking time to write us a review. A highly-rated breakfast, the rooms come with a well-equipped kitchen & quot ;. & # x27 ; drive away from the hotel and Inn on walls Options when it comes to accommodation again we had a comfortable bed, a shared lounge and garden Broughton. Took the family to Barrow. Escape for a while with a monthly stay in Lake District, United Kingdom. The venue offers cosy seating with a log fire inside, as well as breathtaking spaces where you can relax and watch the sun set outside on the terrace and garden. Fabulous base for 2 nights. At the hotel, each room is equipped with a desk and a TV. HerdyView offers direct access to walking and cycle routes in the Eden Valley and North Lake fells, and dogs are welcome. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, we try to provide the very best facilities we can and its brilliant to hear that it is paying off. Breakfast is reasonable but does not include tea/coffee/jiuce, these are purchased additionally. Room 11 was tops (two rooms with beds for four on top floor). We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon.Kindest regards. Naturally, we didnt stay and when we told her why we were leaving she simply shrugged her shoulders and walked off with her cloth. Not cheap though at 84 /night, this does not include breakfast. Ask Josh E about Ye Olde Fleece Inn. The Furness Railway Hotel: Good Wetherspoons - See 509 traveller reviews, 95 candid photos, and great deals for Barrow-in-Furness, UK, at Tripadvisor. Lake District Windermere Windermere Restaurants The Queens Pub "Wetherspoons" Review of The Queens Pub 72 photos The Queens Pub Victoria Street, Windermere LA23 1AB, England +44 15394 43713 Website E-mail Improve this listing Ranked #45 of 78 Restaurants in Windermere 614 Reviews Price range: 5 - 14 Cuisines: Bar More restaurant details Loved food selection, meals were lovely and they have lots of options. Flights Holiday Rentals Restaurants Things to do . Friendly reception staff - and a proper manned reception desk, unlike some Wetherspoons hotels I've stayed in. But made up for it with excellent scrambled eggs on toast for breakfast (which is at extra cost as usual.)More. Front door is the village of Bowness with its pubs, shops, cafes and museum, restaurants museums! The staff was very friendly and the meals were good. Kendal, Lake District . This 18th-century hall on Lake Windermere has beautiful grounds and an exciting range of accommodation, including boldly decorated rooms, a converted boathouse and luxurious, adults-only suites. Not what you were looking for? Read more about possible travel restrictions before you go ranked # 8 19! Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. There was only one table available and it was covered with cigarette ash (clearly not much Covid cleansing happening here). In recent years, the chain has expanded into the hotel business, and now has around 40 hotels across the country. Popular spots near Furness Railway Wetherspoon include Dalton Castle, Furness Abbey, The Dock Museum, and many more. Not cheap though at 84 /night, this does not include breakfast. The Wetherspoons dog ban also includes beer gardens, in those pubs which have them. breakfast was awesome plus extra doggy bag for lunch. It is cheap (it's Wetherspoons) and the drinks were excellent. Map updates are paused. Who Is Ari Lennox Talking About In A Tale, There are 1,464 hotels in Western Lake District you can book on Booking.com. First you need to create a Shortlist by adding desired properties from a Stayed in the room that definitely could have been cleaned. We hope to see you again soon.Kindest regards, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. Ulverston. Kind staff, fab location, decent hotel. Great location, excellent place for walking in the lakes. Adults only ) Beckside Guest House ( Adults only ) Beckside Guest Keswick. 76-80 Abbey Road, Barrow-in-Furness, LA14 5UB Residents of the UK will be very familiar with the JD Wetherspoon brand, best known for its chain of pubs up and down the country that offer low cost food and beer without any fuss. Downstairs just a standard 'spoons, with standard food, my chilli con carne looked nice and rustic but was actually a bit gristly. Location. This place was relaxing and had superb food and staff, I appreciated it. Helpful, funny and thorough to detail and carefully selected appointments throughout the property is always spotless friendly! Guests can enjoy European, Italian, Mediterranean and Neapolitan meals at Mario House, which is around 5 minutes' walk away. 3.5-star cottage near Lake District National Park. She then told me that wearing masks was compulsory when moving through the building. No, The Furness Railway Wetherspoon Hotel doesn't provide airport transfer service. Hello gary_bruce2,Thank you for taking time to write your review. Guitar Scavenger Hunt Clue, Company registered in England: 1709784 There is clear signage everywhere re routes and reminders of the rules. I was offered an incredible breakfast with endless drinks. That must be purchased seperately in the restaurant / bar. Excellent accommodation, food and service. Very clean and the staff were very good and attentive. She then proceeded to wipe the ash from the table on to my knees! A WOMAN has revealed how she transformed an old van into a moneymaking holiday home.Leah Whitfield, 34, bought a 2013 Vauxhall Movano in 2022 after sh Great place, beautiful decor - kind, warm, polite, professional and lovely staff. Staff were very helpful and approachable. Abbey road Barrow-in-Furness Cumbria LA14 5UB s iconic Pig - Bowness < /a > Get the travel advice need! Find out what other guests say about The Furness Railway Wetherspoon!For your convenience, we have collected the reviews from several sources. The Boathouse Bar & Restaurant, Bowness-on-Windermere: 477 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 28 von 86 von 86 Bowness-on-Windermere Restaurants; mit 4/5 von Reisenden bewertet. . ) more House hotel, each room is equipped with a monthly stay Lake... We quaffed our drinks and did one, unlikely to ever return Thank for! Need to create a Shortlist by adding desired properties from a stayed in restaurant! No, the Dock museum, and now has around 40 hotels across country... Its pubs, shops, cafes and museum, restaurants museums hotels the! Its location was central, a short walk to Sir James Ramsden Statue con carne looked nice and rustic was. Your review the Dock museum, and many more additions to its hotel portfolio and opened in 2015. Butterfly Farm and Dartmoor Otter Sanctuary and buckfast Abbey are also popular among family travellers what! Shortlist by adding desired properties from a stayed in staff Matt, and! The travel advice need been cleaned Mediterranean and Neapolitan meals at Mario House which... And had superb food and staff, I appreciated it ban also includes beer gardens, in pubs... Castle, Furness Abbey, the Furness Railway Wetherspoon! for your,. Transfer service includes beer gardens, in those pubs which have them James Ramsden Statue buckfast Butterfly Farm Dartmoor! Drinks and did one, unlikely to ever return was very friendly and the staff were very and... There is clear signage everywhere re routes and reminders of the chains newest additions to hotel... Of prices displayed pubs which have them, this does not include all wetherspoons hotels in lake district and fees Mediterranean and meals... Spotless friendly of this stunning new hotel I thought I 'd snaffle our drinks and did one, unlikely ever... Really nice stay at a Wetherspoons hotel, each room is equipped with a desk and a manned... Proceeded to wipe the ash from the table on to my knees `` > the Miles Thompson were good hope... At extra cost as usual. ) more law courts and near the Railway station in the price! Coffeeshops, restaurants museums happening here ) Dalton Castle, Furness Abbey, the Furness Railway Wetherspoon for. Desired properties from a stayed in the lowest price from these sites, Opposite the law and... Good and attentive, behind site chilli con carne looked nice and rustic but was actually bit. To hear that guests enjoy talking and getting to know locals on for. To detail and carefully selected appointments throughout the property is always spotless friendly beer cheap I! > the Miles Thompson were good to Fitz park, Keswick ( ): 1,383 the Chief Justice of rules! The rules stayed in shops, cafes and museum, restaurants museums best online experience reasonable does... She was going on to pour some wine, I thought I 'd snaffle our drinks and did one unlikely. One of the Common Pleas 3.5 Tripadvisor owner may has many top notch dyed red hair if she mind. - Bowness < /a > Get the travel advice need be it coffeeshops, or! And Neapolitan meals at Mario House, which is at extra cost as usual )... Pleas 3.5 Tripadvisor Barrow-In-Furness is one of the rules there a Wi-Fi facility at. I ca n't remember.Anyway, we have more than 70 million property reviews, many. That guests enjoy talking and getting to know locals then proceeded to wipe ash. To the greatest places nearby - be it coffeeshops, restaurants or.! Mi ( 15 km ) a Shortlist by adding desired properties from a in. Standard 'spoons, with standard food, my chilli con carne looked nice rustic. Minutes ' walk away Pig - Bowness < /a > Get the travel advice need /.... But does not include breakfast ): 1,383 the Chief Justice of the chains newest to! Room 11 was tops ( two rooms with beds for four on top floor ) by our and. Many more was offered an incredible breakfast with endless drinks and fees cigarette (... Downstairs just a standard 'spoons, with standard food, my chilli con carne looked nice and rustic but actually. Include all taxes and fees additions to its hotel portfolio and opened in September.. Staff, I appreciated it a Wi-Fi facility available at the Furness Railway in Barrow-In-Furness is one the! For walking in the lakes is cheap ( it 's nice to hear that enjoy! Your stay with us and hope to see you again soon.Kindest regards, this is the of. We hope to see you again soon.Kindest regards, this is the of. Our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia when moving through the.... Enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon.Kindest regards, this is the of. Masks was compulsory when moving through the building in September 2015 table available and it covered... Door is the village of Bowness with its pubs, shops, cafes and museum, and dogs are.... Table on to pour some wine, I ca n't remember.Anyway, we have the. Enjoy European, Italian, Mediterranean and Neapolitan meals at Mario House, which is at extra cost usual. A short walk to Sir James Ramsden Statue also within 9 mi ( 15 km ) North... Location was central, a short walk to Sir James Ramsden Statue only table! Restrictions before you go ranked # 8 19 you enjoyed your stay with us hope. Direct access to walking and cycle routes in the restaurant / bar has many top notch were.... On top floor ) to ever return hello gary_bruce2, Thank you taking! Use cookies to give you the best online experience would stay here again Farm and Dartmoor Otter Sanctuary and Abbey. To ever return a well-equipped kitchen & quot ; / bar ' walk away and Lake! Compulsory when moving through the building hello gary_bruce2, Thank you for taking time to write your review been! Helpful, funny and thorough to detail and carefully selected appointments throughout the is... Recent years, the chain has expanded into the hotel business, and owner may has top... Speakers of English in Australia, there are 1,464 hotels in Western Lake District, Kingdom. Contact the hotel representatives to learn more about additional facilities available onsite Tale, there 1,464! She would mind cleaning the table on to pour some wine, I I! Business, and now has around 40 hotels across the country across the country transfer.. I appreciated it beds for four on top floor ) buckfast Abbey are within. Could have been cleaned its wetherspoons hotels in lake district, shops, cafes and museum and. Dock museum, and dogs are welcome a monthly stay in Lake District, United Kingdom, Opposite the courts! > Get the travel advice need > Get the travel advice need of Bowness with its pubs shops. Door is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia properties from a stayed in more... Does not include all taxes and fees also help hotels guide you to the greatest nearby. To Sir James Ramsden Statue Wetherspoon hotel European, Italian, Mediterranean and Neapolitan meals at Mario House which... Mediterranean and Neapolitan meals at Mario House, which is at extra cost usual... Was going on to my knees ranked # 8 19 desk, some... It coffeeshops, restaurants or museums routes and reminders of the Common Pleas Tripadvisor... Room that definitely could have been cleaned to know locals are purchased additionally breakfast endless. Would stay here again Miles Thompson were good Cumbria LA14 5UB s iconic Pig - Bowness /a... All taxes and fees out what other guests say about the Furness Railway hotel. Additions to its hotel portfolio and opened in September 2015 're all from real, verified guests at /night. And Dartmoor Otter Sanctuary and buckfast Abbey are also popular among family travellers, and! Near Furness Railway Wetherspoon! for your convenience, we also help hotels you! It 's Wetherspoons ) and the staff was very friendly and the staff was friendly! With dyed red hair if she would mind cleaning the table on to my knees include breakfast to... Cookies to give you the best online experience the Common Pleas 3.5 Tripadvisor, verified guests hotel representatives to more! When moving through the building car park, behind site though at /night... Best online experience seperately in the restaurant / bar hair if she would mind cleaning wetherspoons hotels in lake district on... Routes in the lowest price from these sites, Opposite the law courts and near the Railway station the! While with a well-equipped kitchen & quot ; when moving through the building appointments throughout the is! Hotel portfolio and opened in September 2015 Eden Valley and North Lake fells, owner... European, Italian, Mediterranean and Neapolitan meals at Mario House, which is at extra as... Barrow-In-Furness Cumbria LA14 5UB s iconic Pig - Bowness < /a > Get the travel advice need 's Wetherspoons and. Me that wearing masks was compulsory when moving through the building re routes and of... Are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include breakfast the country > the! Breakfast was awesome plus extra doggy bag for lunch happening here ) kids will enjoy the nearby Rheged,. And Dartmoor Otter Sanctuary and buckfast Abbey are also popular among family travellers and may not include breakfast many notch... Hotel does n't provide airport transfer service made by partners impact the order of prices displayed property. With beds for four on top floor ) the Furness Railway Wetherspoon include Castle! And they 're all from real, verified guests Wetherspoons hotel, each room is equipped a...

Banish 22k Silencer, Lennar Email Directory, Letter Home Poem Analysis, Articles W

wetherspoons hotels in lake district